Quick survey for apostates - please everyone just yes or no answer

by slimboyfat 71 Replies latest jw friends

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Do the other Witnesses with whom you associate/once associated in general know that you are an apostate or have apostate inclinations?

The reason for the phrase "in general" is that it may be the case that one or two close friends know how you feel, but others in general do not. In my own case, one other Witness knows, but no one else, so I would answer the survey question with a "no".

The reason I ask is because I come to realise that many apostates here do not choose to let others in congregation know their feelings because of the impact that may have on their lives. This leads naturally to the question as to whether there may be many others in our own congregations who share apostate feelings but we are unaware of them. So the purpose of the question is to try to determine how common "undercover apostasy" is.

I know this has all beeen discussed before and there is nothing new under the sun. But I thought if as many people as possible answered this simple question then that would give us a good idea about what proportion of us are undercover as it were.

Thanks.

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

No.

GGG

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Out = 100%

So I guess thats a yes?

Sherry

• daystar
    daystar

No... wait, I'm an apostate?!

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

No

• james_woods
    james_woods

Have gun, will travel.

About 30 years ago.

Yes, James

• Plummet
    Plummet

No

• undercover
    undercover

Sorry, that's not a simple yes or no question...

For some it's "no", for some it's "yes". Depends on who it is and what I've discussed with them.

ps I'm the only "undercover" here....

• happehanna
  • sandy
    sandy

no

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit