Quick survey for apostates - please everyone just yes or no answer

by slimboyfat 71 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

That's easy, NO. Simply because I don't knowingly associate with any jws (other than family and the is rarely) and the jws who are in my family know that I am not a baptised jw. They may think that I am just holding out and will be back eventually but that's their opinion and I do nothing to confirm it. I got baptised and became a christian last year - the jw parental units are not happy.

Josie

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

No, they don't know. That doesn't mean they like me, though.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

My daughters and my neice know how I feel. So, I supposed the answer is "yes". They are the only Witnesses that I really, really care about.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

yes

• misspeaches
  • stillAwitness
  • Honesty
    Honesty
    Do the other Witnesses with whom you associate/once associated in general know that you are an apostate or have apostate inclinations?

I'm not an apostate.

I escaped out of an apostate cult known as Jehovah's Witnesses. It was announced in local KH's (how many? who knows, who cares) that I had disassociated myself from the 'Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses' in Novemberr 2004. Active JW's who themselves are doubting the GB's claims have told me that car groups do drive-by slander shots by announcing that, "an evil apostate lives in that white house."

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Congregation - No
    Close Friends - Yes

• deeskis
    deeskis

define apostacy.

out 24 years, but never publicly spoken against "the lie"

• geevee
    geevee

In the main, NO. We keep to ourselves and most of the dubs I know steer clear of us.
    Only a few know we do not agree with the whole GB/FDS thing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit