The Watchtower Society killed my website

by Elsewhere 185 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Thank you Danny!

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Like all copyrighted material, we are allowed to make "fair use" of it - taking short clips and adding your own commentary. Sorry, but you are just not allowed to copy/post in its entirety.

The WTS is tying to plug the damn. But, as soon as they stop one site, ten more will pop up in another country or on someone's own webserver.

The information contained in the WTS materials is invaluable to those who need them. There are lawyers, doctors, divorcing parents, people writing books, etc. who need them. We need to designate a reliable personal or public libraries who will keep these materials in a central location and available for all to use. Public libraries will copy pages, and send them to you anywhere in the country if you pay a fee for their expenses. The only downside with public libraries are that the WTS will try to steal them out of the shelves - theocratic warfare. A personal library would be better . . . as long as we really trust the person to keep these things in good repair.

People on this site post that they are "throwing away my mom's/dad's/my books." Please, please, please do not throw them away. Hold onto them, until we figure out what to do with them.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Elsewhere,
    : As such for potential legal issues we simply cannot host this site or anything in relation to this site any further.
    Unfortunately for them, they are dinosaurs. They are predators that are used to getting their way and then claiming "God" is behind them. In reality, the Internet is still the wild, wild west, and there are many ways to frustrate them and (hahahahaha) screw them. Freedom of speech still exists in the civilized countries.
    Put your stuff on another site, and if the WTS starts bugging your host, put it on another site. Then another site. They don't have unlimited resources, you know, and they are so paranoid that they are afraid of ANYTHING that tells the truth about their history and true agenda. Be ubiquitous. Be creative! They aren't that smart! They never got ONE prediction right!
    There are lots of ways to do this.
    Is there anyone viewing this thread who wants to snag a new domain name for me? I can do lots of fun stuff with it.

Try snagging something like "FuckYOUWatchter.org" or anything that is in their face. Snag the domain name and give me the server information and I will put links all over the place including, ahem!, my own stuff. I will put your own stuff Elsewhere there, too. They cannot bully us because we are like the Energizer Bunny: we keep going, and going and going.

I'm not afraid of those liars and murderers. I left that crap over 30 years ago. PM me if you are willing to do it, and I will make their lives even more miserable. They already monitor me and hate me, so this should provide some fun!
    Farkel, who wags his middle finger to that old, and calcified buch of fuckheads in Brooklyn.

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

All this does is inspire me to use up all the free space my ISP offers with my paid fees. My next move, now, How do I promote it? How do we hook up to search engines?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

There are some free hosts you could use too. e.g. web1000.com

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    In reality, the Internet is still the wild, wild west, and there are many ways to frustrate them and (hahahahaha) screw them. Freedom of speech still exists
    http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=us&ie=UTF-8&q=jehovah%27s+witnesses&btnG=Search+News TOP RANKED JW news worldwide as I type this Jehovah's Witnesses Take Action Against Opposing Views
    The Open Press (press release) - 4 hours ago
    ... Apparently "Fair Use" is not a concept understood by Jehovah's Witnesses. Peter Mosier, the owner of this website, was not able ...
    Dad fights Jehovah's Witnesses over daughter's death
    CNN International - Mar 1, 2006
    CALGARY, Alberta (AP) -- A grieving father said he would continue his crusade against Jehovah's Witnesses and their prohibition against blood transfusions ...
    Pro-Kremlin Youth Group Protests Against Jehovah's Witnesses
    Union of Councils for Jews in the Former Soviet Union, DC - Mar 3, 2006
    The pro-Kremlin youth group “Nashi” has launched a series of protests against Jehovah's Witnesses in Saransk, Russia (Republic of Mordovia), according to a ...
    Hitler - Jehovah's Witnesses' secret lover?
    Kentucky Lake Times, KY - Feb 25, 2006
    According to a review for the book Jehovah's Witnesses and the Third Reich, this is an "extremely well documented" book "with new primary and secondary sources ...

MSN Search

Jehovah's Witnesses Take Action Against Opposing Views

This website, www.davidgladden.com has existed for several years providing quotes and supplemental scans of publications and secret internal documents to demonstrate the dubious and morally questionable activities of the Watchtower Society. For ...

• Boston IMC
    • 13 hours ago
  • DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

MediaSyndicate --- Free Press Release, PR, IR, News Post & Media ...
    MediaSyndicate (press release) - 4 minutes ago
    ... Apparently "Fair Use" is not a concept understood by Jehovah's Witnesses. Peter Mosier, the owner of this website, was not able ...

The hits just keep on a coming....

• DannyHaszard
  • hartstrings
    hartstrings

Thanks danny for all your hard work on getting this out there!! This just pisses me off so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Are there any currently active mirror sites for Else's downed site? I'd like to put them around on some other forums and emails....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit