The Watchtower Society killed my website

by Elsewhere 185 Replies latest jw friends

• chasson
    chasson

Dear Elsewhere,

Have you a backup of your data, to make a mirror of your site ?

Thanks in advance.

Charles

• Narkissos
  • zagor
    zagor

Wow, sorry to hear that mate, it was a good site.

The funny thing is WTBS keeps quoting how Hitler was burning books ...

• jstalin
    jstalin

Everything of this world, particularly government, is of Satan the Devil, right? Therefore, WTBTS is using Satan's tool (the government) to stop people from reading their materials. Conclusion: The Watchtower is working in collusion with Satan.

• doinmypart
    doinmypart

Else

Thanks for all you've done in the past.

The WTS just doesn't learn. With everything that has hit them over the last few years one would think WTS leaders would learn a new trick or two. Instead they react in denial and defensiveness. They won't break from the routine, rather they hunker down and wait/hope for their "problem" to blow over. They're too short-sighted and unable to change their mindset.

WTS Monitors...your organization is unsustainable. You can't keep your tired practices & culture for the sake of convenience. The internet is not going anywhere, sites like davidgladden...quotes...reexamine, are only going to proliferate.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Why don't you quit while you still are alive? Remember, that can change as well.

LOL! I'm visualizing an army of apostates storming bethel, armed with ball peen hammers, intent on knocking some sense into the heads of the governing body.

W

• KW13
    KW13

Am in invited?

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Hey WTS: Why are you so afraid the public will read quotes from your publications on my site? I thought you had the TRUTH. Why are you trying to hide the TRUTH?

Cuz, it has to be given the special JW TWIST, you know that!

It's all gonna catch up with them someday soon. Like it did with Jim Baker........hehehe...........

• DannyHaszard
  • AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

David -

So sorry to hear of this. I have not been around JWD all week, and I was shocked to see this happen. Please keep us informed as to the mirror sites that are sure to appear in the near future.

I did not get to read the whole thread here, but I know there are many that will put the torch in a place hard to extinguish, yet visible to all.

You are right though - they are terrified of the 'truth' - but they cannot control the web. The fact that they try to stomp out these little fires here and there is proof of the effect it is having. The Berlin Wall came down mostly in bite-size chunks.

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit