The Watchtower Society killed my website

by Elsewhere 185 Replies latest jw friends

• VM44
    VM44

HEY WT LAWYERS!

Is this making the best use of the short time left in this system?

You should be out preaching instead of closing down websites!

Remember, Jehovah will hold you accountable for those hours you have wasted on worldly legal matters when instead you could have used them out in service preaching!

--VM44

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

What a joke.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Locusts and hydras! LOL I wish I were a graphic artist, I'd draw me with three heads and a locust's body!

Watchtower!

Scully -- I also saved to portable media.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Thanks everyone for all of the support and great ideas!

The wheels are turning!!!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

collegegirl21 asked what the Flock book is

The Flock book is a secret manual that only elders have access to. I was married to an elder and never knew this book existed until I got on the internet and we had the book in the house.

• KW13
    KW13

Elsewhere - Dreamhost are very good and also heart internet reseller packager which gives you unlimited bandwith and space for £30 a month.

• gumby
    gumby
    This is why it is SO important to have archives of this material. I have all the BOE letters that Jourles had on his website on a CD-ROM. I have the entire Quotes site on a CD-ROM. I can copy them to my heart's content now and there is NOTHING the WTS can do about it. For every site that the WTS forces to close, they are teaching all of us to hoarde as much of the information in other formats as possible. They may think they have the upper hand, but in reality, those of us who own CD burners and have archived copies of the material are far more dangerous to the WTS than any internet site.

Well said from the scullymeister

I'm givin ya a kiss and a rose so's when I need a copy of the Flock Book, BOE letters, Quotes, and Daves stuff, you'll send me a cd.....cuz I'm a dumb lazy worthless bastard and I need help with stuff like that. ......so don't be surprized someday if I ask ya.....k?

......................I accidently put a guy behind the sheep

Gumby

• John Doe
    John Doe

Page 5 is having problems because someone embedded a web page that exceeded it's bandwidth quota for the month and is shut down. When you go to page 5, the browser is automatically forwarded to the notification page. To see page 5 posts, you'll have to load page 5 but then hit stop quickly before the page is redirected. Whoever embedded that page needs to edit it out.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Never mind--I see it's been fixed.

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

Sorry to hear about this whole stinking mess. The WT tried to peddle the same crap for over a century. Then when someone does it for them for free, they complain. If you WT stooges are readin this, I hope you realize what scum you all are. Hypocrites, rapists, liars, and you ARE a CULT. I'm going public soon and will finish my book. Half of New Jersey will be in on this one. The first lawyer who bothers me gets it. You will NOT tell anyone what they can post since it's your own words. "Might embarrass you" were your words? How the hell can "god's message for mankind" whether sold by you or given away on websites "embarrass" you??? Are you ashamed of what you wrote? Can it be, no really, can it be that the old light was WRONG???!!! Golly gee, what a surprise. You animals are asking for war and you are going to get a war. You are outnumbered 1,000 to one. People hate you already. We all together have more time, money, and energy. Why don't you quit while you still are alive? Remember, that can change as well. I'm going to host a site one day on my OWN servers. I'm a network engineer. You will NOT sue me and you will NOT make me stop.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit