Are we going to see a mass awakening?

by kairos 109 Replies latest jw friends

• mrquik
    mrquik
    I think the slow death route is more likely. People who are apathetic are less likely to part with their hard earned cash and cash is what this cult runs on. Unfortunately they have plenty of that currently. I give them another 10 yrs.
  • kairos
    kairos

There really need to be secretly recorded conversations with GB members made public.

That would get the ball rolling, wouldn't it?

• kairos
    kairos
    the last few broadcasts and the content at the convention might get people doubting.
  • coalize
    coalize

They are aware of it!

• millie210
    millie210

Speak to mature brothers about it?

What does that imply? Are they trying to say elders? Why not a mature sister?

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe
    We need to use "thinking ability" and "discernment" to identify "the man speaking perverse things" and those "whose entire course is devious."

Finally! Something from the WTS that I can agree with wholeheartedly!

• tim3l0rd
    tim3l0rd

millie210an hour ago-

Speak to mature brothers about it?
    What does that imply? Are they trying to say elders? Why not a mature sister?

Of course they mean elders. That way if they cannot mislead you into completely believing all the BS then they can "mark" you and even convene a JC if necessary.

Can't have doubters talking to other sisters who have no power and may be misled/deceived as Eve was. *dripping sarcasm*

• oppostate
    oppostate

@tim3l0rd

It's pretty obvious isn't it?

They want you to keep the damaging info to yourself or get "inquisitioned" by the elders and dealt with accordingly.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    NEW LIGHT ...latest! The FDS was right -the generation that saw 1914 has not completely past away ( Mr Nobby Gates of Chipping Sodbury turned 106 last tuesday) at 04.15 Greenwich mean time Armeggedon started INVISABLY !!!!!!
  • kairos
    kairos

At what point does *every* JW family have a DF'd/DA'd, apostate, fader or inactive member that clearly is not going to "return to Jehovah".

My wife's JW family has upwards of 15 just without thinking too hard.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit