Are we going to see a mass awakening?

by kairos 109 Replies latest jw friends

• kairos
    kairos

The internet is the archive for civilization.

Watchtower cannot hide it's history.

Are we seeing the beginning of a mass exodus out of her?

• Brokeback Watchtower
  • kairos
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Add all this bad publicity to the fact that the GB just made a huge money grab from all the congregation's savings. This spells some deep trouble for the WT corporation's supply/holdings in the way of brain dead drones who will listen and obey without asking questions.

People can only close their eyes so much to all this I'm sure we are on the cusps of a big exodus from GB slavery.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Unfortunately not, when I confronted one of my elders about the changes in WT policy allowing ones to take blood transfusions now, even using cows blood all he could do is make excuses and when pressed, make a comment something of the effect that blood transfusion's have never saved a life. I'm sure that's some bullshit he heard or read at a meeting.

These people are so convinced they are in gods one and only religion they will do and say anything and probably even drink Kool-Aid for the Borg..

• azor
    azor

@ crazyguy. I would love for him to say that to me. I would punch him in the face with the court order that saved my son's life. My wife was also saved by one before we met. She was unconscious from a major car accident. You know what she got from her shepherds while she was fighting for her life was an exploratory judicial committee and then no other visits for over a year. So 2 out of 4 in my immediate family. Wait you can add my daughter to that because she wouldn't be here if it wasn't for my wife's blood transfusion. Where were you before my son got sick. I only wish someone like you had the guts to bring to my attention what you did to that elder. Kudos to you crazyguy.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I don't know how massive the exodus will be and if we are quite yet at the beginning or already a good way into the exodus, but WTS is still hiding that fact.

But the cash grab and the new Kingdom Hall thing will get to people. They will remember the nice paid-for facilities that were not all that crowded with a few congregations in a single auditorium, then they will hear the accounts reports in their new place that isn't any spiffier than the last place. That'll get to them.

• J-DUBBED
    J-DUBBED
    Can hardly wait to see the pyramid fall and crumble......................
  • cleanideas
    cleanideas

As much as I would love for that horrible religion to fail I just don't see it happening, at least in our lifetime. I see the same very slow growth rate and continued absurd changes to market to the next generation of JW's.

• Simon
    Simon

I doubt it very much. No one joins the WTS because of facts or reason - why do we imaging that these will make people leave en-masse?

People all over the world are worshiping all kinds of crazy things and will continue to chose to do so for the foreseeable future although the ratio is diminishing in the western world.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit