Are we going to see a mass awakening?

by kairos 109 Replies latest jw friends

• wakeupbuttercup
    wakeupbuttercup

Hi Guys,

mass exodus can happen if you and I unite and show Love to everyone - and be the voice. Speak up and don't be afraid what might happen. Won't we rather know.

it's time we stop talking about it and actually do something about it.

let's be the change. In order to be fulfilled in life you need to have love for everyone. So let's unite.

Signed with love

-abigail

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    mass exodus can happen if you and I unite and show Love to everyone...In order to be fulfilled in life you need to have love for everyone.

No. In order to be fulfilled in life, I need to know the difference between love and abuse.

I will not "love everyone". That would be insanity in action.

• wakeupbuttercup
    wakeupbuttercup

You need to understand why this abuse happened - what made people who they are, walk in their shows, they are human too. Sinners.

Having hate in your heart is bad for you. So speak up and say something about.

remember the power of love and what it can achieve.

Dont be scared.

Dream big

signed with love

abigail

• wakeupbuttercup
    wakeupbuttercup
    By forgiving others - you will know the meaning of love.
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Having hate in your heart is bad for you.

I don't have hate in my heart.

The opposite of love is not hate. It is indifference.

You need to understand why this abuse happened - what made people who they are, walk in their shows, they are human too. Sinners.

Abuse is not a sin.

It is a crime. Abusers are criminals, not sinners.

• wakeupbuttercup
    wakeupbuttercup

I see your sorrow and anger.

remember we are all in this world together and once again need to understand the why's in everything

i don't know the story but perhaps they were abused as a kid too, didn't feel real love, broken, depressed, angry etc

you will be free if you forgive -- know the meaning of love.

signed with love

Abigail

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    I see your sorrow and anger

Lol! Are you talking to me??

If you are...you are blind. You do not see my emotions. You only think you do.

What you actually are "seeing" is your own reflection. You have no clue as to who I am or what I feel.

• wakeupbuttercup
    wakeupbuttercup

You have anger - I've had that anger before. so I know how you're feeling.

let go of anger

signed with love

abigail

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    You have anger

Projection.

Give it up. I don't need saving. And I don't need people telling me how to feel based upon their feelings, not mine. I am a grown adult and I have full awareness of my own feelings. I am entitled to feel whatever way I want to - and you have no clue as to how I feel. None.

I will identify my feelings myself - you are far from qualified to do so. You are way out of line.

• wakeupbuttercup
    wakeupbuttercup

Once again anger.

i forgive you for being angry to me - I don't blame you why because I understand.

peace

singned with love

abigail

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit