DATING 101: Dating Interacially and my opposite: Will it Work Out?

by stillAwitness 45 Replies latest watchtower medical

• IronClaw
    IronClaw
    Unless of course he's a Yankee's fan.................

Hey careful I resemble that remark.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Stilla, you think its weird that problems could come up with this in the year 2006, just imagine being me and being partnered with a woman that I deeply love. See where that prejudice pops up. Still amazes me.

It will work wonders for your relationship. You will know peace like never before

Do you know this for a fact? Are you speaking from experience? This is actually a pipe dream, there is no data to support it, and is, most of all just opinion. In fact, even though its only PART of being a couple, the sexual compatibility is very important. Not everyone buys into that whole sex is sin business.

And all I can finish off with is, just be safe and enjoy!!

Sherry

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

I'm surprised by this thread, I didn't think interracial relationships were still an issue today.

I mean that's sooooooo 1970's

• GodisRight
    GodisRight
    Do you know this for a fact? Are you speaking from experience? This is actually a pipe dream, there is no data to support it, and is, most of all just opinion. In fact, even though its only PART of being a couple, the sexual compatibility is very important. Not everyone buys into that whole sex is sin business.

And all I can finish off with is, just be safe and enjoy!!

Sherry

DUH!!!!! Where is your sense of humor? WOW, I can't believe you throught I was actually being serious Didn't you notice the Thunder Storm icon after the statement I made hinting at the absurdity of it?

No one would give up sex because someone on cyber space told them to. It would be foolish to think otherwise. My goal was to incite laughter, not self rightous indignation.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

In case the elders have not talked to you yet, let me remind you of what true Christians believe
    *** g88 8/22 p. 17 Can the Culture Gap Be Bridged? *** "Yet, many culturally mixed marriages are doomed from the start."
    *** g77 1/8 p. 8 The Dilemma Facing Single People *** "Thus “trial marriage,” as with the other marriage myths, is a dangerous and shaky foundation on which to try to build"

No seriously, I wish you all the best. I have always been very attracted to black girls, and it is a pity that there was very little choice in the Australian congregations. I ended up with a Philipino, and I love the cultural differences.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

My apologies, with the name you have chosen, I thought you were serious when you talked about waiting.

Sherry

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Stilla, is this the guy that laughed when you told him that you were a JW? The one that said you let your mind be controlled by a cult? The one that you were so angry with? Did you two kiss and make up?

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Yeah, MsMcducket...that's him. I took the advice I got and he is actually very open to discussion about it all. Its been great.

• GodisRight
    GodisRight
    My apologies, with the name you have chosen, I thought you were serious when you talked about waiting.

Sherry

I can see how that can happen, but its against my beliefs to command or coerce someone into obeying biblical commandments. I believe such actions are unscriptural. I have dropped all my JW habits and reread the bible without their preinterpreated bias. I know alot of people on the boards have dropped religion which is understandable after the JW experience. I am not here to convert anyone. I am not currenttly part of any religion. I only study the bible in private. I am learning alot by being on these boards about myself. This board has actually helped me to understand to what effect I had been brain washed by the org. I found answers to some questions I needed answer and I hope I can do the same for others. And as a former JW, I feel some sort of connection with others who left the org. I think you guys(and gals) can understand me in ways other people who never joined org can. That is why I am here.

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

Stilla: You found yourself a 32-yearold white guy with a beard?

I`m so glad there are some people who still have good taste.

(HR, of the 32 year-old, white bearded guy class who even wears sandals in summer but whos african drums-skills are a bit rusty at the moment)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit