Slap Uncle Bruce Here ~ Weak Poll #1

by unclebruce 64 Replies latest jw friends

• Clam
    Clam

Ha, yes indeed Ozziepost. Sometimes you need to look beyond the exterior

• Clam
    Clam

LOL Dr Jeckyll

Yes that "sister" is a big lad. Definately a number 8 or second row. If her partner ever drinks champagne from her shoe he'll need at least a Jeraboam.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

uncle bruce

Will you either adopt me or marry me!!!!! I think you might be able to walk on water!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!

shelley

• TopHat
    TopHat

Offer you a membership into "The Secret Society" Did you know the WTS performs a "Satanic ritual" every year? Now that should make us Satan Lubbers happy.

Actually I just found this info on the Net. Thought I would see what you all think of it.

Now keep all of this in mind when reading the Watchtowers false predictions, and their constant change of doctrines. Oh yes and a little FYI. (For Your Information). The WT Society performs a secret ritual every year, which is their primary ritual. This ritual is actually the ancient Gnostic (Satanic) ritual of saying no to the body of Christ. Of course the lower rank and files JW's do not know this. This ancient Satanic ritual is now secretly practiced under the disguise of the Memorial Supper - where the elements of communion are passed and no one partakes of the elements. (When I say "no one" I mean that in a qualified sense-only a small group is allowed to partake. The actual figures of how many partake of the elements is a totally fictitious figure according to my sources, which is created at Bethel headquarters in Brooklyn. The_Russell_Bloodline

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    Will you either adopt me or marry me!!!!! I think you might be able to walk on water!!!!!

How much do you weigh?

unclebruce

• Frog
    Frog
    How much do you weigh?

...and yet our uncle b is still puzzled over why he attracts a regular slapping?! lol

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Yeah, well it's ok for frogs, I can walk on water but only just !

I guess it was a tad insensitive ..anyway we should cross that stream when we come to it

here shelly I stole picked this for you ah .. it's a good year for the roses ((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

I still reckon we should tie the mungrel to a tree, tie strips of bacon to his dangly bits and then leave him to the dingos !

LOL

• Frog
    Frog

uncle b, wouldya just get outta my pond, you're pollutin it!

• Frog
    Frog
    I still reckon we should tie the mungrel to a tree, tie strips of bacon to his dangly bits and then leave him to the dingos !

Uncle Bruce : "HELP!...a dingo took my donga!" (joke not intended for non Aussies)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit