Slap Uncle Bruce Here ~ Weak Poll #1

by unclebruce 64 Replies latest jw friends

• Frog
    Frog

I'll slap you uncle Bruce if that's what your really want ...oh wells, seems it's the price you pay for having a witty bold poisonality,so don't let the crap hurling rile you up too much, just let it slide off your big broad unclelike shoulders. x

• Frog
    Frog

...or, you could just turn the other cheek?

post script: this is not a picture of frogs bum lol

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

OK that's enough already! Don't think you got away with anything - I'm writing all your names down in my secret apostates book (and locking it up where Steinhaug can't find it!

"Certified Apostabubba" oo I like that makes me feel like a fine southern gentleman.

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

stick a sausage where no light shines - that would be my choice, but only because I got my first shot in the butt on Sunday, and I feel that everyone should feel how I felt :)

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    stick a sausage where no light shines - that would be my choice, but only because I got my first shot in the butt on Sunday, and I feel that everyone should feel how I felt :)

ROTFLMOff! That'll teach ya to go shotgun caddie for Dick Chene ahh college students - do anything for a buck ..lol

• Golf
    Golf

UNC, who' starring in your next movie and what's the title?

If only you got paid for humoring the board.

Golf

• wombat
    wombat

Unclebruce....Surely you are misreading the lovely visitors to this site. I have found that everyone here treats you with great respect as befits a man of your intellect.

I, for one, hang on your every wise utterance and bow at your feet.

And I treat with contempt the rumour that you prefer to post in fish net stockings and high heels.

Your friend...Wombat.

• Clam
    Clam

Unc™ keep on posting and accept that you can’t be all things to all men (and women)

At least no one has passed the ultimate sentence, ie forced to spend eternity™ with this lot.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Awwwwww we love you BUT MOSES HATES YOU and he wants to put an Echidna down your pants and hit it with a cricket bat !

• wombat
    wombat

Clam...Just love your pic and comments. (What a great poster for my wall).

Mate, I searched the pic carefully and couldn't see anyone wearing a hat with corks dangling from it, or anyone carrying a cricket bat or a football or a boomerang.

Why do you reckon that is?.......Wombat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit