Slap Uncle Bruce Here ~ Weak Poll #1

by unclebruce 64 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Mate, I searched the pic carefully and couldn't see anyone wearing a hat with corks dangling from it

Yup, that's our unc!!

• Clam
    Clam

Wombat yes we’ve discussed national costume before, since all of us have to wear one for at least 1,000 years™. We concluded that some such as the Aussie one would be obsolete; primarily due to the fact that flies would be phased out by Jehovah®, and therefore the corks wouldn’t be needed. Ball crunching Steve Irwin style shorts however would still be ok.

Here’s another piccie of why I used to get all excited about eternity. Note the lion, pissed off at not being allowed to eat meat anymore and in front of him one of Ballistic’s™ relatives

couldn't see anyone wearing a hat with corks dangling from it, or anyone carrying a cricket bat or a football or a boomerang.

No competitive sports and no weapons

• wombat
    wombat

Clam...LMFAO...That lion looks really pissed off.

Suggest you start a new thread asking for captions on what the lion is thinking. Please do. No more than 15 words.

Bloody hell...Unclebruce is going to get up me for hijacking this thread....We better get back to the subject...

Personally, I think that Unc should be more direct and speak his mind.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    I think that Unc should be more direct and speak his mind.

Huh? You said "mind"??

• ozziepost
  • Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    Clam...LMFAO...That lion looks really pissed off.

Wouldn't you be pissed off with just kingdom melodies droning on for the next 1000 yrs!

• wombat
    wombat

LION...."Please Jehavah....Just one little baby for old time's sake..Any flavour will do".

• Mary
    Mary

I would offer you a free home bible study.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Yup, true christian™ men wear business suits whilst worldly men don't!

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Thats not a sister, Thats a brother in DRAG!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit