Elder video is up~

by alamb 206 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover

That's a hard video to watch. It's obvious that the elder is lying through his teeth.

On Matlock or Perry Mason, the person on the witness stand who is lying knows he/she is lying and by the end of the show breaks down and admits they were lying. The wrongfullay accused is vindicated, the actual murderer is found out and justice prevails.

The real world isn't as tidy, especially when dealing with psychos. Take this elder. He's lying and perjuring himself, but you'll never get him to break down and admit that he was lying or anything else because he believes, actually believes, that he is right and that he has the most supreme power backing him. No amount of logic or reasoning is going to cause him to realize what everyone else in the courtroom is already realized about him and his lying.

The worst part is that this elder probably thinks he did a good job on the stand. He used Theocratic Warfare to protect the Organization. He didn't break under cross-examination. Everyone in the room knows he's lying but himself. He'll go back to the hall and brag about he had Jehovah's spirit with him and how he broke the attorney questioning him.

They're a delusional lot, the Jehovah's Witnesses.

• chasson
    chasson

Alamb said: "My own parents had testified before this and my mother stated in court "my good man (to the judge mind you) my daughter was molested by my husband but she was old enough, she was over 12." The Judge saw the sickness for what it was and asked for a recess because he was going to be ill. My father also signed an affidavit saying I was incapable of being a parent due to being molested!!! He was outside in the car. My best friend walked out of the courthouse with me, the worldly friend who wasn't allowed in my house the entire 13 years we grew up together, and gave him a double salute. Every witness they brought for use against us, only convinced the court they will lie arrogantly in the face of the law." Dear Alamb, Have you the court's transcript of this ? It seems so horrible, i can believe it !!! Bye Charles

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

HELP?

The video record of this elder could be very helpful to an article currently in production. Unfortunately this video is apparently not available in a format that is less sexy but more widely used, such as Windows Media Player. Also, downloading and installing this Flash Player is not very easily accomplished for a great many.

Is this video available somewhere else in a format playable by Windows Media Player?

Marvin Shilmer

• sf
    sf

I agree enigmatoo. He should WITNESS this tape, along with his entire congregation and perhaps even his Circuit Overseer and the WTBTS itself.

Oh wait. I'm sure the WTBTS has already viewed it, per the evil internet.

HI TED!!!!!

sKally

• sammielee24
    sammielee24
    Is this video available somewhere else in a format playable by Windows Media Player?

?????????....I'm waiting for the answer too....

sammieswife.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

The video will be available in Real Player and Windows media player as soon as it's received via snail mail and uploaded in about a week.

• sf
    sf

I'm having the same problems trying to view this video Marv. I am able though, to view windows media, yet the buffering drives me nuts.

Why does it stop and re-buff so much? I tried viewing the disfellowshipping video, yet it kept stopping to re-buff itself.

Also, I'd like to get an actual hardcopy of this video, thusly paying for it. Is this a possibility alamb?

sKally

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Thanks Danny. I'll wait for you to put it on your site then. sammieswife.

• sf
    sf

~duplicate~

• alamb
    alamb

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/80143/1.ashx THis thread has more details on the case. It is horrendous. Farkel explains it here.

I'm trying to get it copied and sent out to as many of you as I can. I have a VHS and a DVD and am working to get them copied. The friend that put this up was in the hospital the day before and I don't want to bother him until he's better. He was on the floor sleeping by the computer when he did this in between taking meds.

I will have it out asap. Sorry for the delays, thanks for being patient.

I know it is horrible to watch these things. It is even worse to live them. Please know I am not the only one going through this. I get at least 3-4 e-mails per month asking for help with cases EXACTLY like this. They start to tell me what is happening and I can finish every sentence for them. I have 8 years worth of documentation and evidence and research I start sending out and calling and trying to help these poor mothers and fathers through. If one child has access to a loving parent by anything we can do here or anything we expose, this is so worth it.

I have had fathers call me in the middle of the night who have no attorney and are having their children turned against them and are helpless to stop it. There is a case in court today that is also horrendous. That is why I got this out now so she can use it.

THe JW parent who is not balanced in his thinking and in his love of his child will do anything and everything to twist the circumstances against the other parent in the false hope that he is saving the child from Satan himself. They will sacrifice their own children to the God of the WT. (with the full support of any lying elders and congregation members they can scrape up)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit