Elder video is up~

by alamb 206 Replies latest jw friends

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Can someone maybe with good skills make a list critiquing all the lies and runarounds this guy made????

I would love to have a list so that I can give it to people I know as we watch this video together.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

can you post the transcript of this case?

• alamb
    alamb

"I sat for three months in the County Prosecutor's Office, Police Dept., COP's desk, Atty. Gen's office, to get him charged with perjury for this. Long story short, he was charged. Charges were dropped because the State doesn't have the man-power to prosecute perjury. So that tells you what telling the truth on the stand is worth; your dignity; that's it." from page one There are no prosecutors for perjury. The court personnel had never heard of anyone being charged. I was run around from the clerk's office to the County Prosecutor. He wouldn't file it without a charge made by police of a crime. The Police had never heard of this charge so I found it and sat in the Chief of Polices office hallway for 4 days until he let me in. He wrote it up and signed it personally. I took it back to the County Prosecutor who said they can't press charges because they don't have the manpower. Case closed. Maybe justice will be done out here. Let's write him a thank you card for helping out an "apostate website" and proving what we couldn't prove ourselves without being called lying apostates. He scored one for us.

• enigmatoo
    enigmatoo

What the Elder said about the quote coming from apostate material is true. That is JUSTICE. He admited that THEY ARE APOSTATES, beacuse the quOte come from the Watchtower literature, because Watchtower DOCTRINE is APOSTATE from Jesus Christ Teachings.

He ADMITED THE OBVIOUS TRUTH : That the Watchtower Literature is Apostate Literature.

WE CALL THIS GOD'S JUSTICE.

• toreador
    toreador

Who are you enigmatoo?

• sf
    sf

The Lying Liar, as posted on Rado's site, from the video I can't open:

alt

sKally

• rowan
    rowan

[The outcome was they initally banned ALL shunning of me by anyone. The children cannot be allowed to have any contact with anyone who considers me less than an upstanding JW. I sat for three months in the County Prosecutor's Office, Police Dept., COP's desk, Atty. Gen's office, to get him charged with perjury for this. Long story short, he was charged. Charges were dropped because the State doesn't have the man-power to prosecute perjury. So that tells you what telling the truth on the stand is worth; your dignity; that's it. My ex proceeded to take the kids to a counsellor who had "nice JW family". She wrote a letter to the court. They pulled the "First Amendment" card. He got custody. My question: Where are my first amendment rights to leave a religion while not surrending my rights to be a parent? Forgot to add: I have had 6 protective orders on my ex and he plead "no contest" to stalking me. Not a nice guy to have control of your children's futures, spirituality, well-being, and ultimately, mine.] Congratulations on having a ban on them on them on shunning you! but...why the heck did that a..hole get custody of your children after all this dirt was exposed in court? oh why oh why!!!! I am jumping angry right now. I mean, in the practice they are still screwing you, aren't they? please correct me if I got something wrong, or missed an important part of the story. probably I did. i understand it feels awsome to expose them for what they they are in court, and set a legal precedent, but in real life, where YOU as an individual is involved, these JWs keep on arrogantly calling the shots and irrititating you routinely. sorry for my english. It's my second language, and I know I ramble. respectfully, rowan

• enigmatoo
    enigmatoo

Legolas,

try this link, works good.

http://www.watchtowerinformationservice.org

TRUTH CAN'T BE HIDED !

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Has the video been formatted up on Danny's site yet? sammieswife.

• enigmatoo
    enigmatoo

TOREADOR,

I AM THE WITNESS OF THE TRUTH.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit