Elder video is up~

by alamb 206 Replies latest jw friends

• garybuss
    garybuss

The elder was good. I don't think we could get him convicted on a perjury charge at all. He's a weasel but that's his job. He's looking out for his boss. He's dishonest, he's deceptive, he's avoiding, he's an elder.

Was this your court case Alamb? I haven't had time to read all the posts. I hope it came out okay.

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

The WTS has had years to train their lawyer buddies. Our legal challenges have been separated by different lawyers, different judges, different courts. This is a wonderful video that can begin the process of training our own lawyers. If you have a divorce/custody/disfellowshipping case, you can show this video to your lawyer and he can get ideas on how to phrase the questions that the elder cannot wiggle out of. Even if you lose, get that video posted and we can use it as well.

JW's can win all the court cases they want. We will ultimately win the battle as non-jw's see these videos and make determinations not to join this destructive cult. When the numbers have dropped enough what is the GB going to do? Take us to court and sue us to join? Their numbers are dropping, their donations are dropping. Let them win all the cases they want.

I think this is a great video. It shows how slithering these elders can be. Show this to your bible studies. A lie is a lie.

• ferret
    ferret

WOW! what a liar. My personal experiences are the exact opposite of what he stated.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Jesus said his followers would be the salt of the earth,not the scum of the earth FOR GOOD TEACHINGS TO BE HEEDED-A BIG CLEAN-UP IS NEEDED Watchtower Leaders are "charlie Manson without the look" I tell you the truth there are more sociopaths/psychopaths per-capita
    and 'per square inch' among JWs that anywhere except the prisons.
    ----------- Jehovah's Witnesses are the'perfect storm' of deception-in a word they are the cult of Innuendo-Danny Haszard Bangor Maine

• daystar
    daystar

In what religion is he a PO again? Because he sure isn't talking about Jehovah's Witnesses.

It's like there are two versions in these people's minds of the JW religion. There is the one they adhere to on a daily basis, and the one that they want people who aren't JWs (yet) to see.

I can imagine myself in that guy's shoes. Trying to present the religion in the best light; playing the definition game; not telling what actually happens, but only what the rules are. This is how they get away with all this. They have the technical rules, but they are held to very differently in actuality.

So, a person who is not baptised cannot be disfellowshipped, disassociated, or otherwise shunned? The elders in my old congregation must not have gotten that memo.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Hitler - Jehovah's Witnesses' secret lover?
    Kentucky Lake Times, KY - Feb 25, 2006 ""I am Jehovah's Witness and I'm appauled at what was said on this newspaper. we are not a cult and we don't buy realestate and persecute jews. Maybe we made mistakes in the past in germany but that's not our fault now. Stop picking on our faith. ""- T. Hadley.
    This comment was made by a JW they post like this everywhere and this is how the general public sees them

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

absolutely fabulous alamb

This video needs to be available in a wide range of formats and made available to anyone who is fighting the a custody battle with JWs

• xjwms
    xjwms

I started to watch

Had to stop.....too many circles.

could not pin him down.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

i couldnt work out who was on whose side in this

both attorneys seemed ill prepared and neither was ready to expose the obvious lies and contradictions coming from the elder..(although only one lawyer had a responsibility to..i just couldnt work out which)

the saying hello thing is just blatent lying....the elder knows fine well that all jws are instructed not to say hello to a df-ed person sub human.

i would have had other witnesses on hand to say that that is there understanding of it

man i should have been a lawyer

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

alamb

I suspect there will be a transcript of this court case or even just the video. Will you be getting a copy and can we make that available to those who need it?

If we had copies of everything that was submitted (all your documentation) it could be burned onto a CD and made easily available.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit