For NICE PEOPLE only!

by BlessedStar 156 Replies latest jw friends

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

Howdy, my friends consider me nice, but I'm agnostic. And occasionally bitter. And well, I like a well-rounded sampling of all experience, "right" and shaded grey...

Today is a good day.

• luna2
    luna2

Barney is generally thought to be NICE. He is, at the very least, extremely purple. I don't know his views on God or Jesus, but I don't think he sez cuss words..or at least not until after the show when he sweating profusely and trying to get out of the damned costume. Here is his song:

I LOVE YOU I love you
    You love me
    We’re a happy family
    With a great big hug and
    A kiss from me to you
    Won’t you say you love me too?

I love you
    You love me We’re best friends like friends
    Like friends should be
    With a great big hug
    And a kiss from me to you
    Won’t you say you love me too?

Isn't that nice? It makes me wanna puke, but that's probably because by Hibi, oops...I mean, BlessedS's...definition, I am not nice. Oh well. Edited to say: Not only am I not nice, but I can't get the formatting right and I can't spell. *sigh* It sucks to be me.

• Krystal
    Krystal

Luna, you made my day! that was great!

• Fate
    Fate

Thanks guys 'n gals. I may not be as knowledgable scripturally as ex-jw but I have fought the battle nonetheless and am fairly morally driven. Ask Krystal.

As to what Jez said:

There is no "perfect" person. "To be human is to err".

BS, there's only 2 possible reasons for you starting this thread that I can fathom.

1- Out of ignorance

You didn't realize that people who've left or are thinking of leaving a belief system would have something to say about yours and your god's version of "nice". It wouldn't surprise me if this were the case, since the blanket pulled over people's eyes can be very thick.

2- Malintent

You knew perfectly well that the people here would react in the manner they have and wanted to raise some dust. I tend to lean towards this one a little more. This whole Hibi / BS thing is too suspicious. Let me guess (and keep in mind I've been here a whole of 30 mins and only read this topic). People here did not appreciate Hibi's posts and shot him/her down on everything they could. So taking on a 2nd personality you decided to give it another go? Just speculation of course...

• Fate
    Fate

Just to clarify... Fate is my bf/husband!

We live and work together.

He is a cutie!

Let me clarify fuuuuurther!

Boyfriend, not husband yet! Although Commonlaw married.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

You people make my day and crack me up until my sides are busting!

Love the answers about Mr. Rogers and Santa Claus.

I'm not really sure if you started this post just to piss people off but I'm pretty suspicious. Every human will have a little bit different version of what 'nice' is. I consider myself nice but I struggle with my belief system because almost all religions and churches turn me off in some way, usually because it's their way or no way. The JW's teach and portray a very twisted view of the Bible and what it teaches, so it doesn't surprise me that a lot of xJWs are turned off by God and the Bible.

As I have gotten older and more time has passed since leaving Jdubdom, I find I have much more empathy and tolerance for people that I did not feel as a judgemental JW. I would never judge someone because they don't believe the same religiously as I do.

• Chimene
    Chimene

Thank you Krystal..... I really appreciate that I think alot of people were looking to quickly at what I was saying also. Anyhow, I think your CL husband put it better than anyone. That was really good!!!! Tell him to keep posting!

• mjs mouse, ben
    mjs mouse, ben

My wife says I'm a really nice guy............when I'm asleep!

• slugga
    slugga

Isn't Hibiscus "suppose" to be Blessedstar's neice? Or was that PMJ (PJM?)

Anyway she looks quite hot...

Blessedstar has she got any Scots in her ?

Matt

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Blessedstar has she got any Scots in her ?

Oh speak plainly man! Just come on out and say you want to put a little Scot in her!

Josie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit