For NICE PEOPLE only!

by BlessedStar 156 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Making fun IS NICE - demonstrates sense of humour. I think humourlessness is unpleasant.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

::I term NICE as being kind, not cursing, love for God Almighty, thrives on the right things in life, not hurting other's feelings, etc.

I guess that leaves me out. I don't meet any of the the criterian that you require for someone to be a "nice person". I guess I will just continue to post with the normal, non control freak posters.

• kid-A
    kid-A

Kid -A

You are making fun!

Who's Kid-A? This is Fred Rogers using his computer network!!

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

I term NICE as being kind, not cursing, love for God Almighty, thrives on the right things in life, not hurting other's feelings, etc.

i don't believe in god, i curse, and i don't always do the right thing...but i try to be a good person....can i still join your nice people club?

luv, jojoof the i've never really liked clubs anyway....

• daystar
    daystar
    I term NICE as being kind,

Check! Well, unless someone is an a$$hole.

not cursing,

Uh, guess I failed that one.

love for God Almighty

Who? Who? Your "God Almighty?" I don't know who that is since each and every single person would have a different idea of whom that may be. I guess, in your estimation for certain, I fail this one too.

thrives on the right things in life

Check! But my "right things" may not be the same "right things" for you. Doesn't that suck? Er, oops...

not hurting other's feelings
    Well, sometimes you have to hurt others' feelings. I'm sure Jesus hurt a lot of those Pharisees' feelings. I'm not out to hurt peoples' feelings on purpose, but I try to speak Truth, and as anyone with half a brain understands, often Truth hurts much more than lies meant to save someone's feelings.
  • BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

I'm sure Jesus hurt a lot of those Pharisees' feelings.

He didn't. He did not get them sacrificed they sacrificed Him.

The Pharisees did bad things.

blessedstar

• mrsjones5
  • luna2
    luna2

BS, you really do sound like Hibi. Perhaps you are not only using her computer or networking it or whatever, but you are related...maybe even twins! Imagine that!

Fred who is using Kid A's network thingy...you are cracking me up. Poor King Friday. Actually, though, it's Lady Elaine that looks like her head got run over by a truck.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Oh My Gog! Fred Rogers is posting Here? I love your show man! Can I be your neighbor? Please please please

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    I term NICE; as being kind, not cursing, love for God Almighty, thrives on the right things in life, not hurting other's feelings, etc.

BS do you realise that under your definition of 'nice' even God isn't?

If you don't believe me, try asking the people He drowned in the flood, those of Sodom and Gommorrah, the Egyptians, plus the inhabitants of all the nations who He gave permission for His chosen people to slaughter and drive out. Need I go on?

Would they think God was kind? Did He not hurt their feelings?

BTW I'm not saying this in order to hurt your feelings. Just encouraging you to use your God-given brain. Try thinking outsiide the box

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit