For NICE PEOPLE only!

by BlessedStar 156 Replies latest jw friends

• MissBehave
    MissBehave

Thanks collegegirl and Merry!!! Hope you guys are having a fantastic St Paddy's Day!!

• anewme
    anewme

Yes, HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY AND BLESSINGS TO ALL YOU NICE PEOPLE IN THE FORUM!!!

Especially to you our dear Blessed Star a warm thanks to you from all of us on this day for starting such a lovely lovely thread as this!

Tis truly spoken to you from my heart for sure!

O'Anewme

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

I also love God! I sarfice live animals to him twice a day! meaning? God does not ask us to sacrifice animals. BlessedStar

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

You are most welcome anewme!

Question: What is the significance of St. Patrick's Day?

BlessedStar

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    Tis truly spoken to you from my heart for sure

O'Anewme, you are cracking me up for sure with that accent.

Yours Paddy O Crumpet

The significance of St Patricks day is that its an excellent excuse to imbibe Guiness and delight in all things Irish!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

First I missed this thread when it was first posted. Reading the title I thought you meant

N - Neurotic

I - Irrational

C - Codependant

E - Emotional

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

First I missed this thread when it was first posted. Reading the title I thought you meant

Come on you seem to look more intelligent than that Lady Lee.

BlessedStar

• luna2
    luna2

I'm biting my tongue really, really hard right now. Maybe I'd better count to a hundred too. I think I need to be distracted with some nice pictures of naked hunks.

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

I need to be distracted with some nice pictures of naked hunks.

In my opinion, That's SICK. No offence but you can actually count to 100 and still remain sane?

BlessedStar

• SickofLies
    SickofLies
    God does not ask us to sacrifice animals.

Then why are there always people scarficing animals to him in the bible? You assume me to be christian but I converted to a jew once I left and now I must kill to please God. Killing animals is the only path to forgiveness don't forget.

here kitty kitty kitty..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit