For NICE PEOPLE only!

by BlessedStar 156 Replies latest jw friends

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

I'm not a good judge of myself, but I try to treat other's the way I would like to be treated, hope that counts...

Acadian it certainly does count!.

Thank you!

BlessedStar

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

I think i'm a pretty nice person... All 3 rules apply to me. Kristofer that is great! Nice to see you! Hope I see more of your posts in here. Thank you! BlessedStar

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

I would like to think i'm nice. on rare ocasions I do cuss. I believe in and love God, but I don't think it is necessary to be nice. I think that dictionary.com's def of nice :agreeable in nature and of good charecter, polite and courteous might be a little bit better. Collegegurl it is difficult to be nice all the times because many people try to hurt people who are of good character. Thank you for your openess. Blessed Star

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

Ladies and Gentlemen remember that.

Where are the ladies?

Where are the gentlemen?

BlessedSTar

• anewme
    anewme

Blessed Star is your day job a Kindergarten Teacher?

I hope I asked that in a nice way

• luna2
    luna2

Feels like Kindygarten ....or maybe Sunday school when I was 7years old. Being told how to be "nice" and qualify as li'l ladies and gentlemen in order to make BS's heart glad. *sigh*

FHN, I never read the book (Forrest Gump). It sounds intriguing.

• Krystal
    Krystal

This thread makes me feel ill!

Does that make me mean or nice?

-Krystal (of the "BS is BS" class)

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Everyone has their own meaning of the word "nice". Personally, I dont think it has anything to do with God. Its how you treat others. I will be nasty to someone who is nasty. And nice to those who treat me nice. Simple as that.

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

LOL!!!!

Some of you are behaving worse than little children. You ought to be ashamed!

BlessedStar

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    Some of you are behaving worse than little children. You ought to be ashamed!

BlessedStar

Yeah thats you lot told off

lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit