TV series&movies-CURSING!!!

by BlessedStar 89 Replies latest forum suggestions

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT TV SHOWS & MOVIES AT PRESENT?

DO YOU THINK IT IS APPROPRIATE FOR CHILDREN TO BE VIEWING COMEDIES WITH CURSING AND SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS?

DON'T YOU THINK MOVIES HAVE MORE CURSING EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE RATED "G"?

COMEDIES AREN'T COMEDIES NOW UNLESS THERE IS SOMETHING SEXUAL OR CURSUAL IN IT.

In my opinion, tv shows and movies at present are tasteless when there is no need for so many torrid sex scenes and cursing. It spoils the show.

Blessed Star

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

I have never bothered to watch the following series,

1. Sex and the City

2. The L word

Ridiculous!!!

blessedstar

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

BlessedStar / hibiscusfire:

DON'T YOU THINK MOVIES HAVE MORE CURSING EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE RATED "G"?

Please name one G-rated movie with cursing in it.

What do you have against sexual themes and situations anyway?

• Legolas
    Legolas

Hibie Hibie Hibie....Don't you know that it is not 'nice' to decieve people?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

BS why are you shouting?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    In my opinion, tv shows and movies at present are tasteless when there is no need for so many torrid sex scenes and cursing.

Am I missing something here? I never noticed any torrid sex scenes on my TV! I'm getting ripped off! I'm gonna complain to my cable company! I want more sex, violence, and cursing!

W

• joelbear
    joelbear

if you don't like em don't watch them

if you think your kids don't curse and talk about sex at school or with their friends, you are an idiot.

• Chimene
    Chimene

BStar, I could not agree with you more, I hate the crap on TV now. L Word? No fricken way! yuck! I watched a coupld of episodes of Sex In The City, until I saw one episode with Kim Catrall having sex with a woman, it made me so sick, I could never watch it again after that. Just like I will never watch Brokeback Mountain

The cartoons are bad to. Some of the stuff I hear when my 10 year old is watching blows my mind!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

then don't watch it. I watch adult tv programs but I highly restrict what my children watch. If I even catch a whiff that a cartoon or some other kid's show is inappropriate the kids are not allowed to watch it again.

"Sex in the City" that's a matter of taste and what you like. Personally I liked it and I don't have a problem with anyone saying they didn't like it and found it to be too racey. That's why it was on HBO first. But I refuse to watch the reruns because they have been cut to shreds and it's just not the same.

Josie

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

BStar, I could not agree with you more, I hate the crap on TV now.

And then there are many people who would agree with me - The people who really are concerned in the welfare of the youngsters at present.

Do you honestly believe children deserve this? Even Tom & Jerry has gotten tired with its excessive combat scenes. I mean previously they were more friends than enemies as they are now.

Many homosexual scenes. I am appalled when I saw the famous Magnum PI kissing another man, or Jennifer Aniston kissing a woman. Well less goes for Madonna and Brittney.

What is the world coming too?

BlessedStar

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit