Do you still believe?

by Chimene 154 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas
    Dammit James Thomas Budapest the III! The kids have been cooped up on this discussion board for days now, and I told them they could run around. Would you please stop under-mining me by telling them to just "be still"????

Sorry sixy. I can't help myself. Mom was right, I'm no good.

• gumby
    gumby
    Would you please stop under-mining me by telling them to just "be still"????

LMAO !

Ah, it's good to see ya once in awhile.

James ya bastard, I'm still lookin for just the right moment and I'm getin ya back.

Gumcomequickly

• Jake99
    Jake99

Its obvious that none of you believe that this world can be fixed in the twinkling of an eye by a simple system and a special man which is what Jesus said could be done by using his system. You wont need the bible when the Word is written on your heart. I am the man you are looking for and the conversion to the Jesus system is the only way to the father.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

~watches tumbleweed pass by on the breeze~

• JamesThomas
  • LittleToe
    LittleToe

Thanks James. Now I can watch my thought processes weave a story around that picture

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Weave this:

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

"So far I have not found any solid proof that the bible is inspired of god. As such I have lost faith entirely in the concept of "God" and "Jesus" in the traditional Christian sense.
    However, I do believe in "higher power" who I refer to as the goddess."

So you trade one unsupportable belief for another?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Ok, now my mind is weaving a story around the staement "He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!"

• Chimene
    Chimene

Ok, now my mind is weaving a story around the staement "He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!"

LOL! Oh lord have mercy! LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit