New Video of DF announcement at door

by inbyathread 256 Replies latest jw friends

• Legolas
    Legolas

LMAO....Thanks for that!

The guy reads as well as about a 7 year old, and they showed about as much love as an ant does!

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

I wonder if I have six minutes of memory in my digital camera to film with? I'd better check that out.

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

You think that was funny? The Elder that read the scripture is the Theocratic Ministry SCHOOL Overseer.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

The tone of their voice, like they were talking to a six year old, the smirk ala GWB, the inability to know a scripture (shouldn't have had to read it), that was indicitive of their overall knowledge in the first place. Just made me sick.

You should mail a copy to them, someone here can edit it, I'm sure, with your commentary.

You can note that this important notice that they mailed three times, was not mailed by registered mail in order to ensure it's delivery. That their decision was made without your participation, knowledge, or representation... I don't remember the scripture, but it seems to me that they inferred by it or stated outright something about a mental defect. Perhaps there is a lawsuit there. Others have told them that if they announce it they will sue for slander, I believe that has been successful. I'm sure that there is a lot you can say in the voice-over.

What a bunch of losers.

Sherry

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

This is probably the best video I've watched in my entire life. I'm still laughing...

I can't believe the smile on this guys face when the door was answered... maybe described better as a smirk? haha! Joke was on him!

The cameraman is my new hero!

• acsot
    acsot

Unbelievable! Nothing you said even registered with them, did it? They were on autopilot - totally clueless. Even when you said "you're here to help me" - didn't even sink in. You played it so cool, kudos on your "documentary".

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

ROTFLMBAO

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I cannot get it to play for some reason Anyone else having a problem?

• el jarocho mayor
    el jarocho mayor

priceless just absofu--inglutly priceless

• Axelspeed
    Axelspeed

Amazing. I can't believe they went through with the whole thing knowing the tape was rolling.

Axel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit