Who didn't get picked in any of the "most hot" lists?

by MsMcDucket 184 Replies latest jw friends

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises

stillaexjwelder - I must say your posts are the most distracting. Everytime I try to read one, all I can do is look at that fabulous set of cans on your avatar. Someone you know I hope?

Whoever she is... well just bless her heart!

• M.J.
    M.J.

Me? I didn't read through the whole thing though. I doubt it...King Nevawuzza isn't the most dashing image. Shameless self-plug-----> maybe when I put my real picture up someday it will be different...

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

stillaexjwelder - I must say your posts are the most distracting. Everytime I try to read one, all I can do is look at that fabulous set of cans on your avatar. Someone you know I hope? Whoever she is... well just bless her heart! Well there is an invitation - most distracting avatar thread on the way? Why dont you start it?

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

I think we should have one more fluff thread...all those that DON'T have their real pictures posted...Avatars only!!! Then the rest of the group could be included!!!! I for one, was glad to see the posters mentions others in a good way! I don't think anyone should rain on their parade. Think about being a JW and how you never got recognition for anything!!! If nothing else, you can always nominate yourself...you need enough confidence from within to be able to do that. If you are always looking for someone else to make you feel good, I'd suggest reading a few self-help books, seriously. You have to love yourself first before anyone will! Go to that mirror right now and tell yourself " I love you"...it does wonders for your self-esteem. That will be $1.00 for those words of wisdom....

To stillajwexelder---you can't help but be mentioned with the "in your face" avatar...(remember I put you on the ugliest list!!! LOL) but I still like you!

Swalker

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    (everyone wants to be irish right now..)

I will quite often refer to my "fiesty Irish" heritage in my posts!

I didn't get mentioned until late in the game, and even after I had posted a comment to two other posters----I got mentioned well after the fact. I considered starting a thread like this but wasn't sure how it would be "taken"....but I'm really glad that you did!

I had three gals that I wanted to put upon that list, but decided not even to reply to the thing. Maybe I will now....or rather when I get back from town later tonight. If I don't log on later, I'll mention Bem, Alleycat (Marjorie) and Rebel8 as my picks. I have one more that I have lost her name due to a senior moment.....I put it up later when I can remember it!

hugs,

Annie

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

Will posting a pic of my 36Ds get me on the "hot" list?

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises

Congratulations!!!

• xjwms
    xjwms

Sparkplug

Well, so, I am glad your willing to learn. haha. you know what they say:... the older the violin the sweeter the music.

or, ... if there is snow on the roof top, does'nt mean there is'nt a fire in the furnace.

A funny thing happened to me last night..... a woman 10 youngers than me, ( and I have known her for a little while now) said:

""If you were'nt happily married, and I was'nt happily married, .. I'd be chassing you tell you'd trip.""

WELL.... that more or less shocked me a good one.

• minimus
    minimus

Flyin, just take my word for it----I'm hot. I'd sweep you off your feet.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

ABSOLUTELY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit