Who didn't get picked in any of the "most hot" lists?

by MsMcDucket 184 Replies latest jw friends

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka
    Now that is just crazy. I was watching it unfold, and you really are beautiful if that is you on the avatar. Also, if it is not physically, I have watched you post and you seem to be a really sweet person. Now I could be wrong, but so far goodness just shines thru, too.

Thanks Sparky. Yup, that's me in the avatar, maybe I'll change it soon to give everyone a different view of me, just for some variety. I've never been especially pretty, so I try to be pretty on the inside, that's what counts. After all, looks fade, right?? If you're not a good person on the inside, then what do you have??

-Becka :)

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

I didn't get picked either , but that's ok at least we know there aren't any pedofiles in our ranks here! That and that I'm a fader so I didn't post my real picture, if I had, I know I would have been picked !

IC

• Think
    Think

Me ! I am SEXY !!! lokin for single stud !!!

• ballistic
    ballistic

Think - are you a lady or a blokey? http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/107910/1.ashx

• slugga
    slugga
    Nobuddy luvs me.

Awwwww I love you Even though you cant tell the difference between Tartan and plaid, watch crap tv and stink of fish heads lol Matt

• Seeking Knowledge
    Seeking Knowledge
    We just need to start a "Hottest lurkers on JWD" thread... I might have a chance at that one!

Me too!!

SK

• caligirl
    caligirl

Me! But since I read more than I post, and most people don't know me, I am not surprised!

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Why do people have to rain on other's people's parade?

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Arrow, are you loosing your sunshine?

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

I have to say SK- your avatar is one of my favorite on this board..... dahhhling!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit