Who didn't get picked in any of the "most hot" lists?

by MsMcDucket 184 Replies latest jw friends

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

let's hear it for the noise!!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I think the fluff popularity threads whatever you want to call them are alot better than everyone insulting and fighting with each other. That is what REALLY gets old. We are all in the same boat as Ex JW's and it isn't always necessary to beat each other down. I think it's nice to be able to say who you appreciate on here. Most of the people I mentioned there were other reasons besides what they looked like.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I got picked three times - wow

• slugga
    slugga
    Aww thanks.. I am very pale and have red hair and green eyes

And Ginger nuts !

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

SATAN MADE ME SAY IT !

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Arrow- squak away my pretty gal...squak till you drop. Motto for 2006

Imustbreakaway-

(i mean come on in our wars the best we could do is take the post office.) But our drunken poetry will remain forever..

I love it. LO o o o oVE IT!

By the way is it the Irish that sing, 'Carafergus'? (SP)I love that song.

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

My sexy hubby thinks I'm hot... and that's all that matters (and he wears a uniform to work! hubba hubba!)

We just need to start a "Hottest lurkers on JWD" thread... I might have a chance at that one!

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka

I got mentioned a couple of times, but I'm positive that they were just pity votes, so it's not quite the same.

So, "picked", yes, "picked" legitimately, no. They were just trying to make me feel better. And I'll give it to 'em, it did, I felt pretty good yesterday, it was nice to see my name on a "hottest girls" thread, that doesn't usually happen to me.

-Becka :)

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

Nobuddy luvs me.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    it was nice to see my name on a "hottest girls" thread, that doesn't usually happen to me.

Now that is just crazy. I was watching it unfold, and you really are beautiful if that is you on the avatar. Also, if it is not physically, I have watched you post and you seem to be a really sweet person. Now I could be wrong, but so far goodness just shines thru, too.

• minimus
    minimus

me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit