Who didn't get picked in any of the "most hot" lists?

by MsMcDucket 184 Replies latest jw friends

• IronClaw
    IronClaw
    Ironclaw, that's because your avatar scares the hell out of everybody! When you're at the top of the food chain, everybody tends to stay away. Heck, you're the KING! What else can I say?!

Thanks MM. I can sleep now.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Detective that avatar is freaky! I think that I'd have to nominate you for the freakiest avatar. But behind that ugly avatar, must sit an ex-witness that is a wholesome person. You just put that up, so we couldn't really "detect" how wonderful you are!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

FinallyFree, putting the words "hot" and "bird" together sounds like a sexual advertisement!. So, we aren't going to talk about "hot birds"! Eheh! I think that you have got your act together. Having the nick, Finally free, and an avatar of a your bird shows that you will never let another man/organization get you down again!

Fly you beautiful bird!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Lonelysheep, I'm trying to "feel" you. I read your profile trying to understand more about you. Are you a "Lonelysheep" because you choose to be? Your avatar looks spiritual. So you must be a "spiritual hottie"! Meek and humble. So, I going to call you my timid hottie!

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Me! I didn't get picked. That's OK though. It allows me to build my post count by replying on this topic. Im striving for JEDI baby!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    i didn't get picked cause there is no one into daddy bears here.

Joel, you're just a big ol' hottie teddy bear! I just wanna poke my finger into your belly!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

jaredg, you got it going on! Sheesh, if I were a few years younger, I'd be on you like white on rice! You're a FOINE young man!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    All us gals are mad at you for coming up with, or telling them nasty boys about Steak and BJ day.

Sparkplug and MsJones, ladies you're both so funny and cute. You two were both picked on the hottie list. Need, I say more. You both are letting your lights shine, bright and hot!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Mary, is that you in your avatar? You're a movie star! Very attractive! If it isn't you, I'm sure that you're just as hot as that pic!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Drew Sagan are you any kin to Carl Sagan? You're a scientific hottie! Go on with yo' bad self!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit