Who didn't get picked in any of the "most hot" lists?

by MsMcDucket 184 Replies latest jw friends

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Wednesday, you mentioned that you read Stephen King's books. Did you ever read "The Stand"? There's an old lady in there called "Mother Abigail". I loved that character and had once used it as a nick. Weird, huh?

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

MsMcDucket,

You have brought joy to this board. You're funny, kind, down to earth and good natured. I'm sorry your own children shun you and I seriously hope they wake up and realize that they need you. You are certainly everything I would've been so appreciative to have in a mother (I grew up without mine). I am appreciative that I have the opportunity to converse with you here.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    Are you a "Lonelysheep" because you choose to be?

Not anymore.....I felt lonely in the KH even though I was surrounded by people.

Your avatar looks spiritual. So you must be a "spiritual hottie"! Meek and humble. So, I going to call you my timid hottie!

Thank you!

• myself
    myself
    Re: Who didn't get picked in any of the "most hot" lists?

Not even a (dis)honorable mention

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

i have an idea... i think youre ALL BEAUTIFUL... and since im on a conquest to take over the world, it is only my opinion that counts... :) now beautiful ppl come spend time with me in my garden of eden, while i ravish you several times...

the infamous one

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I pick everyone who wasn't picked that has posted on this thread. Please scroll up and see my other post a few pages back on this thread.

Flyin, just take my word for it----I'm hot. I'd sweep you off your feet.

I'm not sure Andy would let you, but I like your attitude, definitely like being swept off my feet.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I ain't done yet. I do intend to respond to every post!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    You said she would be back...I am beginning to worry. I think those lists are useless beyond entertainment, but they have the potential to hurt people's feelings too.

Auldsoul, you're the gifted hottie! You are confident. You don't need any affirmations from anyone.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    I didn't get picked either , but that's ok at least we know there aren't any pedofiles in our ranks here! That and that I'm a fader so I didn't post my real picture, if I had, I know I would have been picked !

You are a smart child. You have listened to your parents and filtered out what matters. You don't need to worry about being a "hottie" at your age, and you know this. Keep on discerning what is good.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Think, what country do you live in. I get the feeling that you're not an American. Since, you said that you're looking for a "stud", I'm assuming that you are female. You are the mysterious hottie!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit