Who didn't get picked in any of the "most hot" lists?

by MsMcDucket 184 Replies latest jw friends

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    No one likes giant red-beared vikings ...

Imustbreakaway, I know a few ladies that would like to check your armpits to see if you are a "real" red head! Red and "hot" go together. You know that you are a hottie!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Monday's Child (Nursery Rhyme)
    Author: Unknown
    Monday's child is fair of face,
    Tuesday's child is full of grace,
    Wednesday's child is full of woe,Thursday's child has far to go,
    Friday's child is loving and giving,
    Saturday's child must work for a living,
    But the child that's born on the Sabbath day,
    Is fair and wise and good and gay. What's up with the nick Wednesday and the Kittycat avatar? Don't worry, I'd adopt you in a heartbeat! You are now my spiritually adopted hottie sister! What movie are we going out to see this weekend?

• onesong
    onesong

Me

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

onesong-

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Onesong, I'm going to dig deep on this one???? What? I just can't figure it out! You got the looks and the nick. Your nick is even romantic. What's wrong with this picture? You have got to be my most "misunderstood hottie". We'll have to work on getting a better understanding, so that everyone can see your hottie-nest! You got the stuff!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    Onesong, I'm going to dig deep on this one???? What? I just can't figure it out! You got the looks and the nick. Your nick is even romantic. What's wrong with this picture? You have got to be my most "misunderstood hottie". We'll have to work on getting a better understanding, so that everyone can see your hottie-nest! You got the stuff!

I do not recall ever even seeing that avatar. I have heard onesong, but he is not really obnoxious, ya' know?

• onesong
    onesong

Well thaaaannk you MsMcDucket.

I guess I've been kinda shy about posting my mug.

As far as the nick , it's a play on the word Uni-verse...One..song

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi onesong, are you on match.com by any chance?

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi Ms McD.

I didn't get picked either. It's ok. I would've made the list if I were a topless mermaid.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    Hi onesong, are you on match.com by any chance?

Onesong, see! What did I tell ya?!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit