Wow LittleToe!

by IP_SEC 76 Replies latest jw friends

• kid-A
    kid-A

LT and Kenneth Branagh....separated at birth????

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

We all must do what we feel is right at times but often the doing of what is right isnt easy; I listened to the talk for the first time tonight and it became apparent just how difficult that must have been. The slight crack in his voice towards then the end when he said goodbye was testament to the inner conflict which until then had no release.

It kind of sends the hairs on the back of your neck rigid when you understand the magnitude of his losses from that one 20 minute talk

DB74

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Congrats LittleToe

*bighugsandasmooch*

Lisa

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Great site little toe, congratulations

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Ditto and Amen!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well done faithful slave- OOPs I forgot that is what they called us, Jesus calls us FRIENDS!!!! Well done FRIEND(((((HUG XX))

• deeskis
    deeskis

I heard the talk when I found this site late last year.

tis 'mazing............still blown away by it!

• ballistic
    ballistic

Well, I've had the pleasure of meeting LittleToe a few times, but didn't know he had "the talk" on the net. It's just downloading.

• Legolas
    Legolas
    My rollercoaster of discovery started on 28th June 2001, when I received what I can only describe as a religious experience that lead me to believe that I was a Spirit Anointed Christian.

What was that experience?

If you don't mind telling us that is!

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Thank you IP. I dld Winzip and was able to hear it with RealPlayer. It was even more powerful in audio than just reading it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit