Wow LittleToe!

by IP_SEC 76 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

LT, will you go into the COS priesthood? They would be lucky to have you. JWN would be lucky to see you posting here and there. There would be a good chance you could bring back some balance, which would be very good for those who are still in and those newly coming out, lurkers or those posting currently.

• Violia
    Violia

This is what is missing on this board now, tolerance between the religious and the atheists. . Posters like LT made this board what it was.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I agree, Viola.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Have sent you a PM, Viola.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Thanks for the replies, all.

Hey, Mouthy, you're often in my thoughts and prayers, too. How are you doing, aside from getting all bent out of shape by the vicissitudes of a long and productive life? I regret that I've never managed to get over to see you and the little whippersnappers make travel difficult, these days.

FHN, I've thought about it.

Paul, great opening gambit. As I said to one Arminian CofS minister, if you were truly a Universalist you'd have no problem with the doctrine of predestination, just the application some make if it. Now get your ass over to the UK FB page and maybe we can have that discussion. I recently got invited to it. My name is Ross ;-)

Violia, there are fundamentalists everywhere, but few realise what they are. The cult of Dawkins is infecting everywhere with its intolerance to human nature, but no more than the Inquisition. Shame some folk can't live and let live, especially in their treatment of the poor b*ggers who've just left. Intolerance of the repetition is little excuse. It wasn't in my days on the Board and it isn't now. C'est la vie.

{big hugs} to all!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I can see you in a collar.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

BTTT for those who haven't heard about Little Toe and his last talk.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit