OK, SO I WAS SNOOPING IN SERCUIT OVERSEER'S FILES...

by stillAwitness 84 Replies latest members private

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Reason for Deletion: Society Approval Req'd? Annouce Deletion to Congregation?

Moving or Death NO NO

Resignation for Personal reasons YES YES after receiving approval fr. Soc.

No longer meets scriptural requirements NO YES after receving approval fr. Soc.

Judicial reproof NO YES

Disassociation or Disfellowshippment NO NO

So an elder can't resign without the Society's approval?

W

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

What really caught my eye is wether or not they will announce it to the hall. If an elder D'A or gets D'F then no annoucement is made.

But an annoucement is made if it is anyone else??!! Very Weird!

• lawrence
    lawrence

Stilla-

What happens if an elder gets the clap and/or crabs? Do they have to show up for a JC? Is the congregation told to not share clothes with that one, or spit? These morons are the bane of this earth. I know, I once was one of these judgemental beasts.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Grab a digital camera, a lamp, and shoot the docs with the camera sent on macro mode, then upload the pictures/documents to the pc then you'll need a place to host them and them link them to this website and we will have party!!!

so do u hava a digital camera???

WAC

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

If you don't have a scanner, then grab a stack of papers, run to a Kinko's and photo copy them, and then put them all back just like you found them.

I'm a bit experienced in this area.

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

I think we might need a (former or current) Elder to comment.

Line 3 seems contradictory.

Also I interpret the "Society Req'd Approval" to mean "did we send a request for approval of the action to the society?" answer, yes/no

And not as Finally-free and others have interpreted it to mean that Society Approval is Required.

You see I interpret the "Req'd" as meaning the word "Requested" not as "Required" - big difference.

Incidently, Society approval is not required for an Elder to resign his duties (that I know of) and they certainly couldn't compel one to continue as an Elder.

We have lots of former Elders and MS's here on the Board that never mentioned anything about having to get the Society's approval, they always say they just stepped down or pulled a Bill Bowen.

-Eduardo

• greendawn
    greendawn

Interesting information, it shows how centralised this cult is with HQ wanting to know and exert control on so much detail of the congo's activities.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Stilla, you are so funny going through those records.

Greendawn you are right, everything goes through the HO, total control, yet there was no such thing in the bible. The only time it talks about the Christians met together at HO was to discuss the circumcision issue, most things were handled at a local level.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Moving or Death NO NO

For those who say the society is controlling how do you explain that an elder can die without Wt approval?

• wombat
    wombat

Instructions on Handling Deletions of Elders and Ministerial Servants:

Moving or Death NO NO

Resignation for Personal reasons YES YES after receiving approval fr. Soc.

No longer meets scriptural requirements NO YES after receving approval fr. Soc.

Judicial reproof NO YES

Disassociation or Disfellowshippment NO NO

stillAwitness......You did a pretty good job of copying this considering that you aren't computer savvy and don't have a scanner. Different font and size and all.

Hmmmm....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit