OK, SO I WAS SNOOPING IN SERCUIT OVERSEER'S FILES...

by stillAwitness 84 Replies latest members private

• wombat
    wombat

stillAwitness.........I really hope that you are for real and not just a troll. Please explain your sudden computer skills and your improvement in spelling.

You were able to post the contents of your Sircuit Overseers (or as you later spelt Circuit Overseers) notes without a spelling mistake. And in a different format and typestyle. Yet you tell us that you know nothing about computers and don't have a scanner.

Is someone holding your hand and telling you what to do? Or are you a Bethelite with too much time on his hands ?

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

typos happen wombat...people make mistakes. and it's possible that she didn't misspell anything in the notes b/c she was copying them straight from the paper. chill out man...

luv, jojo

• TheListener
    TheListener

An elder or MS who desires to step aside from their responsibilities must receive the WTS approval.

If the individual doesn't want to serve then they can cease caring for responsibilities but the congregation will still consider them on the body.

Here's my opinion as to why: If you are fading or slowly backing away from responsibilities you have to be very delicate about this. You're supposed to want to be an elder or MS. If your fading then you have to come up with a reason like sickness, stress, etc to step aside. If the elders don't really approve of your reason(s) they won't recommend the WTS release you. If you get irritated and just quit, well you then expose your true feelings and intentions. This method of control usually costs and elder or MS about 6 months of serving but not doing any duties before the body relents and releases them from their position.

Remember, this is all a dance, each step has to be thoroughly calculated and performed meticulously to pull it off well.

• minimus
    minimus

Wombat, you make an interesting observation. And most people know that "sercuit" is spelled incorrectly. For someone to have that info, and copy it soooo well, they must've been there for a long time. Hmmm.......And S.O.'s....all JWs call him the CO.........I looked at one random thread of "her's" and she correctly says "C.O" when talking about their staying at the house. This is too easy!

• wombat
    wombat

Kitty... But there weren't any typos.. That is the problem that I have......

The sudden change in format by someone who isn't literate about computers. Someone who doesn't have a scanner.

It looks too professional to me.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Stilla,

You should try to exercise self-control in those urges to snoop. Remember "curiosity killed the cat!" Actually I think it's excellent that you at least got the chance to get a glance @ those most holy documents.

Years ago I had the opportunity of hosting the CO & his wife. It was fun at the time. I also had to do a "defrag" on his laptop pc. Never would I have been audacious to peruse such holiness.

I could just kick myself ! Another example of woulda, coulda, shoulda. I did do my fair share of opening letters of disfellowshiped one to see the details, whilst a ministerial servant. Shame on the elders for not locking the filing cabinet. "Enquiring minds want to know"

Dismembered

• minimus
    minimus

Dis, this doesn't have the ring of truth, imho.

• wombat
    wombat

Minimus....Don't poor little 22 year old girls play at our heart strings.

I really have no idea who is behind this agenda.

I don't assume that you agree with me. No need to reply.

Anyway it is nearly 2.00am here so I am off to bed...............Wombat

• minimus
    minimus

i do agree with u.

• ezra
    ezra

the circuit overseer would not be sent to your house with someone that was disfellowshipped or demonstrating nationalism or astrology involvement ,good try no witness would buy your story

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit