OK, SO I WAS SNOOPING IN SERCUIT OVERSEER'S FILES...

by stillAwitness 84 Replies latest members private

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

oh...

i really like stilla.... i hope it's not true

luv, jojo

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    The Society's position is that you can't simply resign-------without their approval. If they don't accept the resignation you are removed (deleted).

well i did...

i wasnt removed...no c.o. was involved...i simply gave the body a letter of resignation..didnt even tell them why

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Kitty.....I really don't know..... I grew to love the girl with her dysfunctional parents, moved-in pioneer sister, sharing beds when the cockroaches were bad etc.

She claims to be hopeless on a computer. Yet she can glance at a paper in a visiting S.O. (or C.O.)'s paper and reproduce it perfectly in a different typestyle and format to her usual style.

I can't do that.

Sorry, but my bull-shit meter just hit the red. First of all...what the hell is a troll??? And secondly...so you are saying I really did not scan the paper? Why would I of lied? If I could of scanned it I would of. And as far as me spelling circuit wrong-you would not be the first to point that out and probably not the last: no big surprise there. So I've been on JWD for nearly 4 months now and I have now suddenly put my "lets trick the ex-jws" plan into action? Screw you wombat and minimus!

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Elsewhere: If you don't have a scanner, then grab a stack of papers, run to a Kinko's and photo copy them, and then put them all back just like you found them.

Good idea..but what do I do afterwards? I rather not have abunch of secret C.O files lying around.

jwfacts: Stilla, you are so funny going through those records.

Hey!! I swear I was just going in there to put in some fresh towels....

wombat: stillAwitness......You did a pretty good job of copying this considering that you aren't computer savvy and don't have a scanner. Different font and size and all.

Hmmmm....

I assure you, if i could of scanned it I would of.

Scully: As much as I resented the fact that the WTS put more weight on whether an individual had a penis rather than their actual intelligence in order to qualify for responsibilities in the congregation, now that I see how frikkin difficult it is to get out of these VOLUNTARY positions, I'm kind of glad it was never possible for me to be an elder.

Thats what caught my eye to about the particular file.

wombat:

stillAwitness....It's good to see that in your first post here that you spelled "circuit" correctly for the first time ever even though it was misspelt in your subject title.

Refer back to my earlier post one page 1 (last item) where your computer skills improved tremendously...............hmmmmm.....Wombat

Alright wombat. So what are you getting at here huh? And hey! I know I keep spelling "circuit" in like 2 different ways...Sheesh!

metatron: This is correct, you can't just "resign" as an elder, they have to "approve" your resignation!

I know this arrogance to be true because it happened to me. It's by the book.

Really? So what happens if they don't approve? 'Sorry Bro. Smith but insisting that you want to have a sex-change is not good enough reason to step down..you'll need something better"

Goldminer: Hey,good work Stilla! The only problem is if it really is dated from 1999,it's getting pretty old by WTS standards and has probably changed 2-3 times since. Have another look in his stuff ,see if you can get something more up-to-date...LOL

Goldminer

Well...I wasn't really planning on it but now I have gotten a bit more curious. Ah hell..looks like they may need some more towels in that guest room..better do it before they get home from service.

wombat:

stillAwitness.........I really hope that you are for real and not just a troll. Please explain your sudden computer skills and your improvement in spelling.

You were able to post the contents of your Sircuit Overseers (or as you later spelt Circuit Overseers) notes without a spelling mistake. And in a different format and typestyle. Yet you tell us that you know nothing about computers and don't have a scanner.

Is someone holding your hand and telling you what to do? Or are you a Bethelite with too much time on his hands ?

Okay well I Pm'ed you wombat. I don't even understand what you are getting at here. If I had simply scanned it then why would I of lied and said I didn't?

ezra: the circuit overseer would not be sent to your house with someone that was disfellowshipped or demonstrating nationalism or astrology involvement ,good try no witness would buy your story Who says I am any of the above? And its not my house...its my parents.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Good idea..but what do I do afterwards? I rather not have abunch of secret C.O files lying around.

Just drop them in the mail addressed to me.

I will ensure Jehover's Will is done:

(Ecclesiastes 12:14) For the [true] God himself will bring every sort of work into the judgment in relation to every hidden thing, as to whether it is good or bad.

(Matthew 10:26) Therefore do not fear them; for there is nothing covered over that will not become uncovered, and secret that will not become known.

(Mark 4:22) For there is nothing hidden except for the purpose of being exposed; nothing has become carefully concealed but for the purpose of coming into the open.

(Luke 8:17) For there is nothing hidden that will not become manifest, neither anything carefully concealed that will never become known and never come into the open.

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

LOL Elsewhere! If I find something really top secret then we'll see. But I am sure most of those files are things you'll find already online.

Ah...the joys of the internet!

• TheListener
    TheListener

Ok let's go over this again.

It is official society policy that you cannot resign your position on the body, either elder or MS, without their approval. Period.

Quite frankly if a body has done otherwise they were assuming that "mother" would rubber stamp the request to step aside. They probably do. But, official procedures still say you must have "mothers" approval to step aside.

Sure you can DO whatever you'd like, announce it to everyone, do a touchdown dance in front of the PO with your resignation letter whatever make you happy. But, that can only be done by individuals who aren't fading.

Fade = you wait until "mother" agrees to release you from your assignment. Even if that means waiting 6 months or so until your local body even forwards your request to the CO. Until the local body does that you will be considered on the body even though you may request to have no assignments, etc. To do otherwise would tip your hand that you've cooled off to the faith.

I don't think stilla is a troll. But, having two stilla's around (stillawitness and stillajwexelder) is confusing the hell out of me.

• jhomo2
    jhomo2

The term "deletion" What do they think? that people are just data in a computer or something?

• kid-A
    kid-A

Stilla,

As someone who used to regularly snoop through filing cabinets at the hall and my elder dads desk, I salute you and keep posting more!

I am sorry you had to deal with some paranoid TWITS on this thread accusing you of being a troll with some secret pro-JW agenda. Honestly people, get your paranoid heads out of your asses! This is Stilla for gods sake, she has been posting here for ages.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    Ok let's go over this again.

It is official society policy that you cannot resign your position on the body, either elder or MS, without their approval. Period.

ok lets go over this again...

no it isnt..

in any organization anyone who has responsibility or oversight and who wishes to resign or leave is expected to inform their superiors/associates even out of courtesy but mainly so that a replacement can be found.

the implication on this thread is that an elder/ms is not allowed the choice. that is rubbish. if he wants to resign then he can. he will be asked if there is another alternative..does he need a little time to sort things out..maybe a change of assignment..does he feel inadequate cos of age or ability etc...but he doesnt need anybody's permission to resign if thats what he wants to do

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit