WHO R ANOINTED TODAY?

by PMJ 69 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

Those annointed by the Spirit must show in their lives its fruitage: love, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, meekness, qualities that the GB of the JWs are not manifesting in their lives. Those governed by the Spirit can not possibly do many of the things that they do.

• atypical
    atypical

Ok, PMJ, I'll go along with that for the sake of this conversation. But here's the more important question I'm asking. What if a person is annointed, doesn't believe in the trinity, does believe that Jehovah is the almighty and that Jesus is his son, then what? Can that person disagree with the watchtower society or not? To answer that question you have to tell me what you really think is the identifying mark of an annointed person.

• kid-A
    kid-A

They would be united in the sense that anybody who believes, in the year 2006, that such a thing as 'being annointed by god' actually exists, would all be suffering from a similar mental disorder.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos
    The wind (pneuma) blows where it chooses, and you hear the sound of it, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit (pneuma).
    Those who are unspiritual do not receive the gifts of God's Spirit, for they are foolishness to them, and they are unable to understand them because they are spiritually discerned. Those who are spiritual discern all things, and they are themselves subject to no one else's scrutiny.
    Therefore I want you to understand that no one speaking by the Spirit of God ever says "Let Jesus be cursed!" and no one can say "Jesus is Lord" except by the Holy Spirit.
    But it is God who establishes us with you in Christ and has anointed us, by putting his seal on us and giving us his Spirit in our hearts as a first installment.
    For all who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God. For you did not receive a spirit of slavery to fall back into fear, but you have received a spirit of adoption. When we cry, "Abba! Father!" it is that very Spirit bearing witness with our spirit that we are children of God.
    But you have been anointed by the Holy One, and all of you have knowledge. I write to you, not because you do not know the truth, but because you know it, and you know that no lie comes from the truth. Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son has the Father; everyone who confesses the Son has the Father also. Let what you heard from the beginning abide in you. If what you heard from the beginning abides in you, then you will abide in the Son and in the Father. And this is what he has promised us, eternal life.
    I write these things to you concerning those who would deceive you. As for you, the anointing that you received from him abides in you, and so you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things, and is true and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, abide in him.

Btw, PMJ, would you mind replying to the questions asked to you in your other thread (http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/107250/1.ashx)?

• atypical
    atypical

Amen to that, Kid-A.

I am just trying to make a point using jw beliefs - I don't think that the logic holds up even if you go along with their own teachings.

• PMJ
    PMJ

SILENT WATCHER STAY SILENT IT SUITS YOU

• atypical
    atypical

Focus, PMJ, focus. Just answer the question: Can a person be truly annointed and disagree with the watchtower society?

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

PMJ, I have been following your threads and see that you keep avoiding Skyman's question. I am looking forward to your reply to his blood letter. Did you even read it?

• Woodsman
    Woodsman

Well PBJ, since you read apostate material I guess you aren't united with the JWs. Does that mean you have left?

• PMJ
    PMJ

i dont belivie so no.because like i said i think they would be united in thought.and for one who is anointed.to go against his anointed brothers would cause division.so first you would astablish the reasons why somebody would go aginst the governing body.because they have all had Gods spirt.and just because some anointed leave.this doesnt mean the governing body are wrong.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit