WHO R ANOINTED TODAY?

by PMJ 69 Replies latest jw friends

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Yeah, but what sports do the Sheep play in that stadium?

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    PMJ... do the elders know you're here? What would the GB think of you being at an apostate site?

KristyAnn - save your fingers. He has been asked this like 47 times - won't answer.

• PMJ
    PMJ

the reason i havent answered is because its none of your buisness.so baiscly what you are all saying is.that there are anointed people in all religions including jehovahs witness.personly i dont agree with you.but if this is the case.why did you leave?because from what you say all religions lead to God.your saying all religions are as good as each other.no way thats rubish jehovah God wouldnt accept that.he only accepts true worship

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

well sorry that you think it's rubbish but there it is

• jgnat
    jgnat

PMJ - will sitting in a garage make you a car?

• atypical
    atypical

pmj, I suggest you read and reread AuldSoul's post. It contains more wisdom than you have probably gotten your entire stint as a witness.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    the reason i havent answered is because its none of your buisness.

See? What'd I tell ya? "None of our beeswax".........which I take kind of personally, BTW.

• PMJ
    PMJ

why do u take it personal?it has noting to do with you.i dont even no you.i dont ask you what your up to and do people no what your doing

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

PMJ:

Beeswax is American slang for "business." I am Bizzy Bee. Get it?

Furthermore, "none of your business" is considered rather a rude response to a legitimate question. We are all rather curious about you breaking the JW rules by being here, and yet you portray yourself as a loyal Witness. You see the inconsistency?

Congrats on being a Senior Member of an Apostate board! 400 Posts!

• PMJ
    PMJ

bizzy bee do me a faver and buzz of.i no beeswax means buisness.ive lived in the usa and intend to go live there soon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit