WHO R ANOINTED TODAY?

by PMJ 69 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

what does "buzz of" mean?

• bebu
    bebu

I agree with atypical. Auld Soul hits the nail on the head very well.

Read his post again, pmj!!!

bebu

• jgnat
    jgnat

A few more words for the primer.

of - off

no - know

So, PMJ, have you thought about the car and the garage analogy?

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

Hello Pmj...Remember that the 144,000 are from "every nation, tribe and tongue" .. Do you think the people in the Christian community have the edge on being anointed? At this time in history, I don't think so. Remember Cyrus who was anointed by God to release Isreal from captivity from the Babylonians? He was a pagan..yet God used him.....Likewise would God let manmade religion stand in the way of him using a honest hearted person...? I think God would use whoever he wanted to suit his purpose in the end...I think we are in the End.. Remember..ICor. 10.."God chose the foolish of the world, the things ill spoken of ..the things that are not, to put the wise ones to shame."...It will be in judgement that the wise will be put to shame.. Some can't believe the way we do because of the particular country or family they've been raised in.. Take care

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

*slaps head* Oh! I get it now! Buzz off! Geez, what happened to the other "f"?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Remember..ICor. 10.."God chose the foolish of the world, the things ill spoken of ..the things that are not, to put the wise ones to shame."...

Please post the exact scripture and verse - I didn't find what you just parapharsed anywhere in ! Cor 10

• daystar
    daystar

Ooh! Ooh! *raises hand* I will profess to knowing the true nature of God as good, or better, than most. I will also profess to be anointed in spirit. Because of this, paradoxically, the GB would never, ever accept me as such.

PMJ utters:

every one[sic] on this board are all ways[sic] saying that the governing body cant[sic] have Gods[sic] spirt[sic] because they get things wrong.yet in the same breath your[sic] saying other churches who dont[sic] have correct doctrins[sic] have Gods[sic] spirt[sic]

Well, I've certainly never said that.

You're working from a false premise that there is any faith that can be 100% correct. Something one takes on faith may not in fact be even 1% correct. That is the nature of faith.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

that's ok I found it - it was actually 1 Cor 1:27 (this is the NIV version)

26 Brothers, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth. 27 But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. 28 He chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things—and the things that are not—to nullify the things that are, 29 so that no one may boast before him. 30 It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption. 31 Therefore, as it is written: "Let him who boasts boast in the Lord." [ d ]
  • BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

bizzy bee do me a faver and buzz of
    Now you're getting it! Bravo!

• rekless
    rekless

Well, I don't know, but it takes 2/3 vote from those who claim they are to anoint the next cronnie in line. You do realize that all JW dogma has to pass the 2/3 test from the governing body don't you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit