Seriously, they`re burning down our embassys now.

by Hellrider 88 Replies latest social current

• Franz
    Franz

I saw where a few of the idiots entered a multi-storey building starting fires as they ascended to the top. Once on top, they were trapped by the fires they had set below. Justice.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Ultimately the Moslems can not live peacefully with anyone unless they are in the weaker position. Their dream of world domination was crashed long ago.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I havent read this whole thread, but there has been LOTS of responses in the UK press, mostly along the lines of:

'get out of the 15th century and into the 21st century along with all the other religions'

'get a sense of humour'

'everytime the moslem religion doesnt like something, someone has to die'

'how come your religion is able to dictate what I do'

I went to a music night on friday, where a moslem boy from Birmingham played the most beautiful love songs ive ever heard. I went to the supermarket on Saturday where I saw a normal Moslem family buying in the groceries. And I thought to myself, there are hundreds of thousands of moslems in my country who just want to eat and work and sleep, and the fanatics are making their life a misery, and I am beginning to hate that stupid fanatical moslem religion that wants to control the whole world, but Ive got to remember not to hate these normal people like me who dont want to slash and burn.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Hate the JW religion NOT JWs - hate ISLAM as a Religion NOT the people

where a moslem boy from Birmingham played the most beautiful love songs I've ever heard. I went to the supermarket on Saturday where I saw a normal Moslem family buying in the groceries. And I thought to myself, there are hundreds of thousands of moslems in my country who just want to eat and work and sleep, and the fanatics are making their life a misery, and I am beginning to hate that stupid fanatical moslem religion that wants to control the whole world, but Ive got to remember not to hate these normal people like me who dont want to slash and burn.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Did anyone else notice in that protest photograph that one of the guys is holding a sign that say: "Everyone, you will pay. Fantastic 4 are on their way".

WTF? What's this guy been smoke'in?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

That Stop sending suicide bombers we have run out of virgins is absolutely priceless

• silentWatcher
    silentWatcher

it's funny. The arabic phrase that appears in the Koran for "72 brown-eyed virgins" can also be translated as "bowl of crystal fruit". Thus, imagine the look on the faces of these suicide bombers when they arrive in heaven and Allah presented them with a fruit basket instead of a harem!

-silent

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

There is nothing wrong with the statement. Your inability to see what I'm trying to say proves at least part of what I'm trying to say.

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

LoL @ at the avatar Derek.

News update: In Afghanistan and Somalia, four people have now gotten killed in demonstrations against the cartoons:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/4684652.stm

Also, a minister in Lebanon has resigned because of the cartoon-case. And: Scandinavian Airline-companies are now cancelling flights to Egypt. In Teheran, Iran, the Austrian embassy is under attack from angry protesters, who are throwing rocks and breaking all the windows on the embassy. And one more thing: Today, the Jerusalem Post have printed the Mohammed-drawings! Boy, the Israelis aren`t kidding around, are they. Surrounded by a 100 million moslems who allready hate them, and now they`ve gone and done this. I don`t think it was to smart to do it, but they sure got ....

• avishai
    avishai
    Some of the cartoons depicted Muhammed as a terrorist. This was obviously an exaggeration

Why? He WAS a terrorist.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit