Puternut

This just makes me so sad.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Yes....very sad news indeed.

Annie

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

OH NO!!! I am so sorry to hear the news. I always like Puternut's posts. Aloha, my friend. May you find peace.

Nina

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

This is so sad. I am so sorry for those of you who lost your dear friend.

just wanted to add that in several conversations with Ary he expressed much pain because his daughters would not speak to him. One daughter was newly married and he told me with anguish on his face "I don't even know her new last name." He also shared that he wanted to visit his mother in Europe and her response was "if you are not a Jehovah's Witness don't bother".

How evil. They should be ashamed of themselves. Maybe someone should write the local newspaper and tell them the story.

I hate that stupid, $%&@(#%, evil religion!

• simplesally
    simplesally

Last I heard from him was in December. He said he had had problems seeing and would probably not be able to be a jewelry designer much longer though he had found work with someone else. He also expressed that his daughters refused his letters, no answers to his phone calls or messages.

I felt bad for him that in the time he went to Hawaii, one year, that he and Octavia had broken up again, he had had to move, change jobs again and was now on to a new relationship. I don't think the transitions were easy on him ......... especially after being in JW's for all his life, married for over 20 years and having been successful in his business and area for so long .........

This is just too sad.

• kls
    kls

This brings back memories of my dad doing the same thing and how these minds are suffering ,and how hurt the ones left behind feel.

What a horrible waste

• joelbear
    joelbear

that is very sad. since i struggle with suicidal thoughts daily and probably always will, i can feel for what he must have had to face. may he and those who love him have peace.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

OMG! We were supposed to get together last summer while we were in HIlo. It never happened. I think he had broken up with his girl at that point. He was unresponsive then.

My sympathies go out to all who knew and loved him. To his abusive family? What a sad sad loss they will never understand.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well he is at rest now from a WICKED bunch> exwife-daughters, Mother, Organiazation..Yes I am judging..... " What you do to one of mine you do to me also" said the LORD!!!! Puter!!!! You traveled the road- we were ships in the night.... we honked our horns at each other.... I believe we will meet again..Rest in peace my friend.

• bebu
    bebu

Such sad, sad news.

May you rest in peace, Dave.

bebu

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit