ITHINKISEE Update: Hijacking our publisher record cards=SUCCESS!

by ithinkisee 72 Replies latest members private

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Good job! I was thinking of doing the same thing since I've recently moved as well. I wonder what would the intro letter would say ...

Kwin

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

smiles- yeah, I agree with you. I certainly don't think the scam is fool-proof. I'm sure they could draw up new cards to get us if they wanted to. We are just hoping that they won't bother to do that if it came down to that. as for juicy details......LOL.......you guys are so funny. We got a sterling letter of recommendation. No one had any clue as to our horrid apostate status. I guess that means we are phenonmenal liars????!!!! We were always good at not getting caught so our records are pretty boring. No skeletons in our closets! he he he

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Smiles,

If the person denies they EVER WERE a Witness, there is nothing the congregation can do. They cannot just make Publisher's Record Cards for whomever they like. The person has to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses. If they tried making a new set so that they could disfellowship them, they would be opening themselves up for a lawsuit wherein they would have to prove that ITIS and freedomlover were ever Witnesses. I don't think they want to do that.

If they had not moved this could have been proved. But it can be difficult to prove even when they HAVE the cards.

Read up on this in the following threads by mkr32208:

Help help help! ASAP please!

denying that I was baptized seems to have worked!

IT WORKED IT WORKED IT WORKED ELDERS ARE PISSED!

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• uninformed
    uninformed

Great job, ithinkisee,

I've been lurking around here ready to catch some of you apostates. I'm on the service committee of the WT and we are going to create a new desk for Pub record cards.

Each cong will send us the cards and we will CHECK the address of the secty of the new one and we will foil you apostates once again.

uninformed

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

Uninformed - you are a troll of the lowest kind. You were given a warm welcome here and you have been a snake in the grass. do whatever the hell you want. most of us here could care less what the hell you do. oh yeah. bite me!

• uninformed
    uninformed

Freedomlover and all,

Just putting you on, having a little fun. If my humor was in poor taste I apologize.

If I was a borger I wouldn't be here. I really enjoyed ithinkisee's gambit.

uninformed

• meems101
    meems101

ooohhhh the apostates are going to be 'foiled again'!!!!!
    how frightening!!!

the mind control doesn't work anymore!!!!

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

he he good one. I was wondering if you were joking.... really I was! oh well. I actually told ITIS that someone will see this thread and do exactly what you were saying you were going to do. I could truly care less what they do with this info. It will just ruin such an *easy* way to get your cards back when they change the procedure in place now. no hard feelings. good one.

• uninformed
    uninformed

Freedomlover,

I hope they do set up a desk, it will be one less of them out there handing out UN literature.

uninformed

• moshe
    moshe

Now that it has been announced to the WT lurkers how this being done, and why- I would expect a special letter to be sent to the secretary of each KH soon. If you have any JW relatives or friends that know your address they might be forced to give up your new home address to an Elder's inquiry investigation. Those who don't have any contact with former JW's could walk away anytime they wanted as shunning has no effect on them. I am a little unsure how much good this does in the long run. The whole idea is to avoid any consequences from being a member of Jehovah's Witnesses. Bad life decisions always have consequences. Sneaking away implies that the Elders still have control over your life- it would be better in my view to publicly walk away- give your reasons- and hold your head up proudly for all at the KH to see.

peace,

Moshe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit