ITHINKISEE Update: Hijacking our publisher record cards=SUCCESS!

by ithinkisee 72 Replies latest members private

• bavman
    bavman

Don't you have any relatives or friends who will come visiting you and want to meet others from your 'new' congregation?

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

Hey bavman - yeah we have relatives already calling and asking how our new hall is. So far we've been avoiding the questions and trying to buy some time till we get through a family wedding at the end of the month. we are just hoping that since our cards got lost in the apostate underworld then if anyone decides to press it on our situation the ball will get dropped if they can't figure out whose jurisdiction we fall under.

• uninformed
    uninformed

Freedomlover,

If they do come looking, just tell them, "they are our cards, in every sense of the word"

uninformed

• bavman
    bavman

Well good luck. It is a pretty funny story...

• uninformed
    uninformed

Hey, just had a brainstorm.

Why doesn't someone that is going to get a real nasty letter sent along with their cards do the same thing as ITIS and when they get the bad letter, take it down to an attorney and see if they could be sued?

I have always hated those letters cause there is always some needle brain that has had something against you for the past umpteen years and he conveniently waits like a craven coward that he is until you leave to break it off in you.

You can use my address. I'll help.

uninformed

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

LOL! uninformed

let's see what happens with my dad. if/when he leaves he would probably get a nasty letter because there are quite a few elders he has pissed off due to the fact that he has called them out on being jerks.

we'll see. may be a fun thing to try.

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

uninformed,

I'll give you my name and address. You can do it for me if you like. It would be great fun to see what kind of stuff they say about us.

Loruhamah

• moshe
    moshe

"yeah we have relatives already calling and asking how our new hall is. So far we've been avoiding the questions and trying to buy some time till we get through a family wedding at the end of the month."

I think your plan will start unraveling soon- you had better start formulating plan B. The truth will set you free-right?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Theocratic warfare in action - I love it

• uninformed
    uninformed

Loruhamah,

send me your info privately. We'll have some fun with this one.

uninformed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit