ITHINKISEE Update: Hijacking our publisher record cards=SUCCESS!

by ithinkisee 72 Replies latest members private

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

uninformed,

Please accept my apology. I did read way too much into what you had said. I should have also said what I did in a PM...the last thing I want to do is discourage or 'cast a shadow' on anyone here. Especially when I don't know you.

Yep, the humor 'went right over my head'. It's me. Words that I trusted with a daughter of mine who has been vacillating 'in & out' of The Truthâ„¢ have been used to betray me. She's run back scared to the Borg...helped along by the recent WT Witch Hunts in the latest magazines & studies.

I've been a successful fader so far, but now I fear a knock on my door that may put an end to that. I'm 'marked' as inactive & possible apostate thinker (as opposed to a non-thinker JW, I guess) they may want to make it official & DF me -- cutting off access to my family. *Sheesh*...I trusted my own daughter. In this 'Red Alert' state of mind, even your own flesh & blood can turn on you, thinking of course...they are "saving" me.

And so...that is my state of mind. Please forgive me, I'm gonna shut up now.

Sincerely, Rabbit

• jhomo2
    jhomo2

Mission impossible

You should be proud of that caper, well done!!. The angels are supposed to prevent that. Did you see any angels tryings to grab the cards? Keep scheming. What we need is a imposter in the wt itself. We need a print editor to mess with their computers so that the Watchtower says. "Welcome jhomos" in one of the watchtower articles.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Welcome to the board jhomo2!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit