ITHINKISEE Update: Hijacking our publisher record cards=SUCCESS!

by ithinkisee 72 Replies latest members private

• sir82
    sir82

ITIS:

So what did the "letter of introduction" say about you two? Did they indicate that you were troublemakers, in need of special shepherding, etc. etc.?

• jgnat
    jgnat

Yaaah! I want dirt.

OK, not the gritty details, but HOW did they talk about you?

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

The secretary said we were exemplary publishers in fine standing with the congregation.

Heheh.

We played it up good right to the end ... for the most part. So we got a good letter.

We didn't cause any trouble at all before we left,

-ithinkisee

• Honesty
    Honesty

You guys ROCK!!!!!

Because the card is the record of the person's activity as one of Jehovah's Witnesses, if the card cannot be located it cannot be proved that they ever WERE one of Jehovah's Witnesses and the cong would have no jursidiction.

But, ITIS and freedomlover, take comfort in the fact that you can now welcome offers of a free home Bible study. Who knows how many you might lead to life in this way?

Respectfully, AuldSoul

I hope you get many bible study offers.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Only one little glitch I see here.

Perhaps I am wrong - but in the cong I was part of, the old record cards from previous years stayed in the back of the file. When someone moved the only card that was sent was the latest one - and perhaps one older one if the latest one has just been started and there is not enough record there to establish service 'patterns'. Could be you left a trail in the old cards. Anyone know if this proceedure has changed?

Jeff

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

AK -Jeff -

we have to look at the cards when we pick them up from our friend but they said there are about 4 cards for each of us. I'm assuming they go back pretty far to have that many cards sent.......

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Sounds like they go back a ways - if I remember correctly, each card could hold 2 years of records. One year on each side I think. But it is fuzzy now, been a long time since I handled them. [I was never secretary but did help the sec with the recording sometimes].

Jeff

• Dune
    Dune

wait a second, cant the same tactic be used to falsify your records and i dont know...Become an elder?

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Great job! This swig's for you! You’re a fine example for JW exiles, faders and deserters.

• Flash
    Flash

I LOVE IT!!

Nice going!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit