Why Do We Come Onto These Boards???

by minimus 49 Replies latest jw friends

• delilah
    delilah
    To heal, to find friends, who've been where I've been, so will understand my frustrations, and anger. I especially keep coming back to offer support to the many newbies, who are just coming out of the borg, and need to vent, and have a listening ear. Most of all, I enjoy the fun and laughter here. Good day Minimus.
  • minimus
    minimus

It's funny. I ask very few questions in "real life". But I do find it odd that complete strangers will tell me their most intimate parts of their life, look at me and say, "I can't believe I told you all THAT"....

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

A matrix for blossoming anti WTBTS thought ?

• prophecor
    prophecor

Delilah, it always appears as if you are shouting, regardless for what you say, or how you say it!!!!

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Its simple. Its the only answer to give to the society when they ask you: "Where shall you go now?"

Answer: JWD boards.

• minimus
    minimus

And Simon is Jesus Christ.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Besides all the usual replies to this question............laughing about my jw past is a great way to let off steam. It is one of the funniest topics to discuss and it never stops being funny.

• tweety
    tweety

We come here to this board, because we all have something in common....we left the WBTS. (or ready to leave)

We have family that have shunned us and when we discuss this to friends or neighbors....they just look at us and can't understand it. Here we have each other to vent our frustrations and EVERYONE can understand.

I might not post much...but I do read the comments. I love here!

• greendawn
    greendawn

To exchange useful information and damage the interests of the WTS, a daughter of babylon the great.

• Quentin
    Quentin

Don't know...lot of intersting people here, even the aplogists...also get ideas for my cartoons and images...it's a good place to be. Cozy...that's as good a word as any to describe it...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit