Why Do We Come Onto These Boards???

by minimus 49 Replies latest jw friends

• hubert
    hubert

I came on here when I was desperate for help getting my daughter out of the org. As I learned, I got a bit cocky, and even offered some of my "miracle" ways to deal with j.w.'s. Ha, ha !!

And, discovered how little I knew, and how hard it is to get someone out of the cult. I found there is no "one answer" to our problems. I guess if it was that easy, we wouldn't need a "JWD".

I am addicted, I go on every single day, sometimes in the morning before work, when I do work, and especially every evening. I enjoy reading posts, sometimes commenting on it, sometimes not.

I think what holds me here the most, is the commaraderie (sp) of everyone here, because we all have something in common.

Also, I can't get over how I am "talking" to (very intelligent) people from ALL OVER THE WORLD !!

When I receive answers to my (not so smart) posts, I love to see where they are coming from...England, Scotland, France, Australia, Germany, Canada, Alaska, ALL over the U.S., from which I am from, and many more that I can't think of at the time.

So, you are all "stuck" with me, and might as well get used to me being here, because I ain't leaving.

Hubert

• PaNiCAtTaCk
    PaNiCAtTaCk

The admonition to "not forsake the gathering of ourselves together"

• FairMind
    FairMind

I am reaching out for the privilege of Jedi Master.

• Mary
    Mary

I only come on here to flirt with Gumbers, the cheekie bastard.

• delilah
    delilah
    Prophecor, I'm a huge fan of Calvin and Hobbes, and I thought it was an appropriate avatar, since it depicts how I felt as I faded.....(I'm not really yelling or shouting, least not at anyone here....)
  • Snoozy
    Snoozy

I can't get my avatar to show up!

Snoozy Q

• hubert
    hubert

Snoozy Q, I see it. It's there.

Hubert

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

In your case minimus it is because you like asking questions

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Is my avatar hugging?

I refreshed so I can see it now ...but it isn't moving.

It should be doing this!

Snoozy Q

alt

• hubert
    hubert

I don't thinkk your avatar will move...Never saw anyone elses move, but it's moving in your post section. Cute!

Hubert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit