Talked to JW cousin

by Undecided 86 Replies latest jw friends

• TheListener
    TheListener

AuldSoul, once again you impress me with your logical postings. You are so correct about the timing of the holy spirit and the understanding of the followers of Jesus.

By the way that is in the Reasoning book. Well, not AuldSoul's statement but the scriptures PMJ used.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

You couldnt make me if you tried your best PMJ. So why are you here?

• avishai
    avishai
    its funny how you turn it on me being the rude bad person

Never said you were bad, that's what you do to us.

Rude on the other hand? Yep.

• PMJ
    PMJ

AuldSoul it sounds like your judgeing me.please tell me in what ways do you bring glory to God?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Right back at ya PMJ - by being on this message board how have you brought glory to God PMJ?

• PMJ
    PMJ

by helping people on the website who may listen to your twisted sayings.

• John Doe
    John Doe

"bizzy bee you must be thinking of your self.i dont go to bed with doubts i no my God jehovah.so please dont try judge my heart when you have no idea who i am.to the rest of you.you all said i was wrong and that there was no scripture were the apostles thought jesus was going to rule as king.well i showed you those scriptures.and you still find a way to werm out of it with your twisted sayings.and no i didnt get this information out of the reasoning book.i got it from Gods word.and to the guy who said i got it from a little brown book.we all no who puts you in your place scholer.so you go back and understand GOD doesnt like the man who thinks he nows everything he loves the humble man"

PMJ, how many humble men have you met that tell you they're humble all the time? Don't you find that to be ironic? How do you think God feels about people who tell everyone that doestn't agree with them that their words are "twisted?" Calling something twisted does not make it true.

• avishai
    avishai

So tell us, what's twisted? Point out where we're lying about blood, the UN, etc., instead of just calling names and running away when you have no evidence......

• ackack
    ackack

We all agree? Wow, I don't even believe in Jesus.

ackack

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

lol Humble you are not PMJ.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit