Aliens/UFO's...Do You Believe In Them?

by Legolas 63 Replies latest jw friends

• oldflame
    oldflame

I think you guys were on some good acid or something.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

watch the tower:

In all seriousness:

There will be a time in the near future when there will be a public disclosure of the alien reality. The Vatican is already getting ready for official disclosure along with world governments. There will eventually be PUBLIC contact made with these entities.

Don't be deceived. These are not entities from outer space somewhere out there. That is what they want you to think. It is designed to destroy the current religious paradigm and establish a new one. They are physical manifestations of fallen angels/sons of God the "B'nai Elohim" mentioned in Genesis 6. The media is being saturated with these topics for a reason, to cultivate the public mind for acceptance of this disclosure and contact event most likely to occur when the world is in mass chaos. Check out some of the new age teachings, see what they teach.

Oh dear... another fruitloop. Have you speaking to Slave1111?

How exactly would you know that "in the near future there will be a public disclosure..."? What inside connections do you actually have at the Vatican and with world governments?

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    As far as the govt hiding an alien body, the movie ET was based on a 1950's event where an alien "grey" entitiy was found and held captive. They named it EBE. I forgot what it stands for..E?? Biological Entity. You can read about the details in William Cooper's "Behold a pale horse".

EBE stands for Extra-terrestrial Biological Entity. At least that's what Fox Mulder said.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

People seem to confuse aliens with UFOs. As someone else already said, UFOs do exist simply because they are things that haven't been identified. If they were known to be aliens, then they wouldn't be UFOs.

Here's hoping that there are aliens anyway... to quote Monty Python's "Galaxy Song":

So remember, when you're feeling very small and insecure,

how amazingly unlikely is your birth,

And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space,

because there's bugger all down here on Earth.
  • watch the tower
    watch the tower

jeffro,

Thanks for filling me in on the first E of EBE. It was pretty obvious come to think of it.

Think about why there is so much discussion regarding intelligent design these days. It has nothing to do with God. It's to condition the masses to accept the fact that life has been seeded here by aliens.

If your knowledge about this topic is limited to X-Files episodes, you've got some research to do before you can make a comment like that. I suggest you do a google search on the following keywords. Then we'll talk:

Disclosure project

Dr. Steven Greer

Father Malachi Martin

Dr. Stanton Friedman

Chuck Missler Alien Encounters

Tom Horn

That's all for now....

Remember, Galileo, Columbus, Newton, etc. were all viewed as fruit loops as well for what they were saying in their day.

• Dimples
    Dimples

When I was driving home after work one night many years ago. I saw in the trees this huge, I mean huge object in the sky with many lights. it was round and it was very low. It scared me! I was like what is that? Then in an instant it was gone. What was that? I don't know. I still think of it every now and then. Just because you haven't seen something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Also, I was watching Montell Williams on TV and psychic Sylvia Brown says we will see aliens in 2010. Keep your eyes open maybe one will come your way.

DIMPLES

• skyman
    skyman

I'll tell a UFO story that is not mine but two witnesses saw and my cousin saw that changed their lives. They were hiking in the wilderness and in a very large valley floor, it was evening and the valley floor is about five miles wide. All three swear to their graves that a sliver dome silently came down from the stars and filled the entire valley making the UFO over four or five miles wide. I have to believe it was true I trust them totaly. Plus they desided not to tell anyone and I talked to each one at different times without the other ones knowing that I had talked to the other/ All the story's were the same. This happened right at 35 years ago.

• skyman
    skyman

There are either mass halucinations that are contagous so everyone see the same thing at the same time or the UFO's are real. Thats is UFO's either from earth or from another Planet.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    If your knowledge about this topic is limited to X-Files episodes, you've got some research to do before you can make a comment like that. I suggest you do a google search on the following keywords. Then we'll talk:

I'm suprised you didn't include Erich von Daniken in your list of suggested reading.

Remember, Galileo, Columbus, Newton, etc. were all viewed as fruit loops as well for what they were saying in their day.

Unless there was a temporal anomaly involved, none of those people could have been considered "fruit loops" as the term did not exist.

• TopHat
    TopHat

If you think the bible doesn't mention these "aliens", think again:

Genesis 6:1- When men began to multiply on the face of the ground, and daughters were born to them,

2: the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were fair; and they took to wife such of them as they chose.

Wow, Sounds very exciting.....I can't wait!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit