Aliens/UFO's...Do You Believe In Them?

by Legolas 63 Replies latest jw friends

• Legolas
    Legolas

I should have added.. that Rendlesham was a military base with all kinds of witnesses and investigations and cover-ups!

And in the Roswell case they had death bed confessions of the aliens bodies!

• Legolas
  • Legolas
  • Legolas
  • Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

i'm mentally unstable with a very creative mind, so much so that i saw a ufo actually change shape whilst i was looking out of a window 737 over spain.

• Rig Boy
  • Legolas
    Legolas

Rig Boy...That was interesting...I saved the link and will finish reading it later!

• watch the tower
    watch the tower

In all seriousness:

There will be a time in the near future when there will be a public disclosure of the alien reality. The Vatican is already getting ready for official disclosure along with world governments. There will eventually be PUBLIC contact made with these entities.

Don't be deceived. These are not entities from outer space somewhere out there. That is what they want you to think. It is designed to destroy the current religious paradigm and establish a new one. They are physical manifestations of fallen angels/sons of God the "B'nai Elohim" mentioned in Genesis 6. The media is being saturated with these topics for a reason, to cultivate the public mind for acceptance of this disclosure and contact event most likely to occur when the world is in mass chaos. Check out some of the new age teachings, see what they teach.

If you think the bible doesn't mention these "aliens", think again:

Genesis 6:1- When men began to multiply on the face of the ground, and daughters were born to them,
    2: the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were fair; and they took to wife such of them as they chose.
    3: Then the LORD said, "My spirit shall not abide in man for ever, for he is flesh, but his days shall be a hundred and twenty years."
    4: The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men that were of old, the men of renown.

Matt. 24:36: "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only.
    37: As were the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of man.

Matt 24:24: For false Christs and false prophets will arise and show great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.

Luke 21:11: there will be great earthquakes, and in various places famines and pestilences; and there will be terrors and great signs from heaven.

Daniel 2:41: And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.
    42: And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.
    43: And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

Ask yourself, who is "they" that mingle themselves with the seed of men during the last kingdom?

The Bible does mention "aliens". They are not our friends. If you think this is crazy stuff, go ahead flame me. Remember this post when official disclosure happens. Do the research. This is very important.

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

I'm not too sure. The bible says there would be many signs and wonders in the sky. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with aliens.

Aliens are probably demons.

Hibie

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Oh well, if the POPE says its true...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit