• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

the pope is an alien / demon.

• lucifer
    lucifer

i heard that they found one(the gment) and were keeping it undercover

• watch the tower
    watch the tower

As far as the govt hiding an alien body, the movie ET was based on a 1950's event where an alien "grey" entitiy was found and held captive. They named it EBE. I forgot what it stands for..E?? Biological Entity. You can read about the details in William Cooper's "Behold a pale horse".

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

I need to get that book. Where can you buy it?

• Jamelle
    Jamelle

I don't what others who grew up as JW's were taught - but I was always told that UFOs/Alien Encounters were demons messing with mankind. Consequently, I've always been a little nervous when watching the shows they put on about this subject. I still watch them, but I still get nervous.

Putting aside the programming of my youth, I think that there is way more about our own planet that we need to learn, let alone just our little solar system, before we assume ANYTHING.

Something strange is going on - crop circles, animal mutilations, sightings, etc. and so on... I think its fascinating but I don't know if there is enough evidence at this time to really support any one theory on all these phenomena.

• kls
    kls

Well here is my story ,,a few years ago my daughter and i were on our way to go shopping . It was a gloomy day and we were on the highway and i looked up and saw the biggest oval shaped silver thing , i mean this thing was HUGE . I remember thinking " Holy Sh** ,what is that? " then still looking at it and trying to show my daughter , it was gone .

What do i believe ? i still am not sure what i saw but now i think ,MAYBE.

• shark attack
    shark attack

NOT SEEN GOD,NOT SEEN JESUS,NOT SEEN ALIENS AND NOT SEEN TOM JONES LIVE AND I'D LIKE TO KEEP IT THAT WAY.

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

I think they do exist somewhere out there in our vast universe/multiverse. Whether they've actually buzzed around our skies and have been probing peeps is debatable. A very small proportion of sightings ( 5%? ) are unexplained. Some of those likely are secret experimental craft.

I've never seen a UFO or an EBE (Extraterrestrial Biological Entity - for the person who asked) but would love to ... as long as their all cute and ET "phone home" like.

Legolas

You don't buy the Air Force's explanation for Roswell --- Project Mogul and Test dummies?

I admit that Rendelsham is very interesting.

• kls
    kls
    NOT SEEN GOD,NOT SEEN JESUS,NOT SEEN ALIENS AND NOT SEEN TOM JONES LIVE AND I'D LIKE TO KEEP IT THAT WAY.

Shark , do you believe in flying Monkeys?

• Legolas
    Legolas
    Legolas

You don't buy the Air Force's explanation for Roswell --- Project Mogul and Test dummies?

LOL...I don't believe anything the government has to say!

I DO believe they exist, but what they are and where they come from I'm not sure!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit