Aliens/UFO's...Do You Believe In Them?

by Legolas 63 Replies latest jw friends

• Legolas
    Legolas

After reading another thread it got me thinking...How many here believe in aliens? Have you ever seen a UFO? Etc...

Well what do you think?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

The bible does not speak about aliens or UFOs, therefore we must assume they don't exist. The bible doesn't mention the internet either, so you must conclude that it doesn't exist either. We are merely part of your hallucination.

W

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

No.
    I don't believe that the sightings are UFOs most of the are hoaxes and the rest are people with mental instabilities or very creative minds.

There probably are other life forms out there and if the human race doesn't annihilate itself then we'll probably meet them and annihilate eachother.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I think they exist! My ex bf saw one, and he isnt mentally unstable lol. I watch alot of shows about them, and I am definately a believer.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

No, I dont believe there is anything else out there.

I do believe in nutters though. They mostly seem to live in wide open spaces where ships can land.

My partner believes chinese people are aliens. Dont ask. I cant argue him out of it. Ive stopped trying. I just go and make myself a sandwich when he gets on about it. He used to live in a wide open space, but weve moved onto a housing estate. Im hoping it will help.

• oldflame
    oldflame

No I don't think they are real, way too many hoaxes proven and really if they were really coming to this planet, don't you think it would be a lot more frequent ? You know, way too many people watch the sky and so I think that if it were true a heck of a lot more people would have seen them and not just a select few.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I have never seen anything nor do I know anyone personally who has, but I do love to read books about UFO's and watch all the movies.... you never know...

• Legolas
    Legolas

Over the holidays there was a full day of UFO stuff on the Discovery Channel. Some of the shows were hosted by Byant Gumbel..(Used to be on the Today Show)....Anyway, Yes I believe in aliens (Always did) it was good to see a whole day of shows about them to!

They talked about Rendlesham, Roswell and Kecksburg..The ones he hosted. They are 'must see' shows! On the Rendlesham show they had a skeptic on ...and by the end of the show he was NOT a skeptic anymore!

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

The Masonic New World Translation actually got Genesis 6:4 correct where it calls the fallen angel,s the Nephilim. Nephi-to fall. Nephilim-fallen ones. We know how criminals and the global elite love to brag. In your face Illuminism. The Book of Enoch uncovers more revelation as to the dealings of the fallen ones in Noah's time.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I think of aliens like I think of members of the supernatural realm.....I have no real evidence proving or disproving their existence. However, I don't focus much energy on figuring out if they're real. I just live a good life, and if someday they want to make themselves known to us, I will modify my life/beliefs in whatever way appropriate.

It would be really cool though..... (big sci fi fan)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit