Bethel Downsizing Again!

by zack 74 Replies latest jw friends

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

I wonder how much it costs for 1 person in Bethel. ; ; Food, Shelter, laundry, health etc............. ; ; ; ; I don't know what all is provided. ; Shampoo, deodorant??? //////////////////////////////////////// IF I RECALL CORRECTLY. MANY POSTERS HERE BEFORE. CAME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT IT TAKES . @$5000-$10000 a year to house and feed a bethelite. my figures are between $6000-$8500 per year. TALK ABOUT CHEAP LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN ANY ONE SAY PAMANIAN SWEAT SHOP...

• horrible life
    horrible life

Thanks Johnnycip, I had no idea. That is pretty cheap. A little cheaper than minimum wage. So they knew this was coming, why did they buy more property? And another question, why are the witnesses always so proud of the purchases? They get nothing out of it. HL

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

"I don't know what all is provided. Shampoo, deodorant??"

These personal items are not provided. Just room and board and medical care.

• zagor
    zagor

What do you think is going to happen to those Bethelites? Probably few of them have little if any formal education, hence are incapable of surviving in this world. It will be a rude awakening for most of them I'd imagine. So I’d say, in about a year time this board is going to have sudden influx of about 1500 new members.

Any X-Bethelite here cares to comment?

• observador
    observador

Bethel is busy on this New Year.
    Here are the other 3 threads on the same topic:
    Followup on activity at NYC Bethel
    Confirmed News about Printing in Brooklyn
    You Will Be Reassigned

Observador.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest